Hotel built in 1861, Last complete renovation 1997, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 76, Number of single rooms 19, Number of double rooms 57, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 32, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 76, Family rooms available 16, Children's beds/cots 3, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-09-30
Albrechtstr. 17, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 1.06 km
- City centre (Berlin) 0.82 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 7.77 km
- Highway (A100 - Stadtring Berlin - Seestrasse) 4.21 km
Near the Spree, Berliner Ensemble, and Deutsches Theater Berlin, this hotel offers a terrific home base for boat tours and for a cultural stay in the capital. Well-known attractions, such as the Gendarmenmarkt, Regierungsviertel government district, Friedrichstadt-Palast palace, and Museum Island are within easy walking distance.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 20,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider 1&1 Versatel Glasfaseranschluss
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 76 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service Cost per item 0,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 5 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 5 day(s)
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Allegra
The room was clean.
Room and breakfast were very basic. Breakfast cakes were not fresh. It is OK for 60-70 euros but not the 150 I paid.
Einfaches Hotel, sauber, gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis, sehr zentral, ruhig, gepflegt. Klare Empfehlung für Berlin-Teisende ohne überkandadelte Ansprüche.
Great location. Very good breakfast, maybe a bit expensive at 12.50 Euros. Very good room facilities.
WE SUGGEST THAT BEING MORE FRIENDLINESS AND LESSENING THE VALUE FOR MONEY. IF YOU OFFER US LOWER PRICES NEXT YEAR IN MAY WE WILL COME BERLIN FOR THE SAME OFFICIAL DUTY THEREFORE WE WOULD PREFER TO STAY AT YOUR HOTEL SIR.
For the cost, an amazing value. Superb location and staff is exceptionally helpful. Rooms are small, baths tiny, but value is tops. I stayed at the Adlon a week earlier, and still would go back to Allegra without hesitation when the budget is tight. Super property.
We had a good stay. Hotel centrally located, which we wanted.
This was annexed to another hotel across the street which confused us somewhat on arriving. We met no staff in the hotel we were staying in.
Sehr gute lage, Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis sehr gut. Würde wieder hingehen
Very nicely located in the very center of Berlin city, close to tourist sites, opera houses and lots of restaurants.
Very well sited hotel close to U-Bahn and S-Bahn station and close to good restaurants and places of interest.
Breakfast was basic. Would have preferred greater choice of hot food.