Hotel built in 1960, Last partial renovation 2019, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 54, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 31, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Hotel closed from 2009-12-19, to 2009-12-30, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 22:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 54, Children's beds/cots 3, Air Plus Meeting Card
Zum Ensheimer Gelösch 2, 66386 Sankt Ingbert, Germany
- Station (Saarbrücken Hauptbahnhof) 8.28 km
- City centre (Sankt Ingbert) 2.83 km
- Airport (Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (LUX)) 76.39 km
- Highway (A6 - Rohrbach) 5.97 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:00.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00 Closed friday
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fitness room
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator German Hotspot
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider German Hotspot
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Alfa
Good value for money hotel, 2km from SAP building (walkable - 25 mins), quiet location, great breakfast, friendly staff.
Couldn't find the fitness suite/ not available
breakfast was really good
wifi was quite poor
Hospitality was very good.
Dinner menu was limited.
Area where it's located
alles wunderbar, wie immer
Geräusche aus dem Flur waren etwas laut mitunter
Was really ok. I stayed for two weeks there and I felt good. The room was small but confortable. Very nice bathroom. Refrigerator in the room is a plus.
Bathroom fan from the neighbouring rooms created a buzz. At 2 o'clock in the morning.
Nice hotel, comfortable bed and pillow. Nice and quiet area. Excellent restaurant.
Just a regular single bed. Design of rooms is a bit old fashioned.
Nice hotel in a quiet area, comfortable beds, very good restaurant
rooms are in good condition but the room design is unfortunately tasteless
The hotel bar was also good.
WiFi would be free for that room price.
- beautiful location - quiet
- Bed was excessively worn, from this is was much too soft (severe back pain in the morning) and cawing loudly. - Despite explicit ordering of a non-smoking room it stank horribly cold smoke