Hotel built in 1998, Last complete renovation 2006, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 14, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel closed from 2011-11-03, to 2011-12-03, Reception manned from 08:30, to 23:45, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Guest farm, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, Holiday resort, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 14, Hypoallergenic rooms 14, Family rooms available 7, Children's beds/cots 3, Renovation work planned 2015-01-20, to 2015-03-28, in area other
Località Marnico 8, 22020 Schignano, Italy
- Station (Como San Giovanni) 22.0 km
- City centre (Schignano) 2.17 km
- Airport (Malpensa International Airport (MXP)) 43.4 km
- Highway (Como Nord) 21.0 km
8:30 AM to 11:45 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 19:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 08:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 07:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider Telecom Italia
- Seating area
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 8 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6,00 EUR
- Ice machine
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Shuttle service to the central station Fee 30,00 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 100,00 EUR
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Room service from 10:00.00 until 15:30.00
- Medical service
Evaluations of Al Marnich Agriturismo
Bonne cuisine et des recettes originales.
If you like a peaceful location with stupendous views, and the sounds, goats, chickens (not too early) and with excellent locally sourced food then this should be your choice of stay. Just beware is a little journey from the lake raod to get ot it, but well signposted.
Wonderful location and views. Relaxed atmosphere. Cuisine
Slightly tricky location, but that's part of th charm
Great location up in the mountains. Nice staff and nice rustico houses and rooms with a view into the valley. Good central heating which you don't find in may hotels in Italy! The meals were good. It's perfect if you want to go hiking, as the tracks start around the corner and it's not far down to lakeshore. It's a place I also would recommend to people with dogs, as they are welcome here.
Due to the wooden floors it's quite loud (you hear people walking around), but as the people go to bed early we slept well. If you don't like dogs look for another place.
very nice and cosy place, high on the montain, and amazing landscape all around. People is very kind and breakfast was excellent. I recommand it for nature lovers (walking, biking...) and the Como lake is only 10 km. it's perfect to rest and breathe a while.
Nothing to warn.
Quiet, Clean rooms, very friendly staff nothing to much trouble. Excellent food both at breakfast and evening meal. Clean towels everyday. Superb environment to chill out.
Beautiful, charming and cosy hotel. Staff very friendly. Food is great.
Very good self-made food, Hotel room is very clean, and the people are very friendly.
The hotel is located in the mountain, about 800 meter high. Drive with car must be carefully.
the view (if you have one) is nice. good starting point for hiking and lake como
maybe we had bad luck, but in our opinion no good value for the money: tiny, cold room, only with a window to a path and the hillside. toilett was not clean. Dinner was also a bummer: ridiculous small and stale portions and I am not the heavy eater (overheard comments of others saying the same). A young dog running around freely outside, trying to ´´play´´ (=snapping for everything moving)
Lovely B&B and very friendly staff/owners. Great view from top of the mountain. Authentic food and wine in Como region. Easy access to lake Como and nearby attractions.
It has quiet location and you will need a car to get around. However, for those use public transport, hotel offers pick up services with appointment.