Hotel built in 1997, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 35, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 27, of which have a double bed 13, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of apartments 9, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:30, to 20:00, Reception manned at weekends from 08:30, to 14:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 10:30, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Apartment/Suite hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 223720, No-smoking room 35, Children's beds/cots 0, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-06-30
Hechinger Str. 64-68, 70567 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 7.46 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 6.4 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 6.66 km
- Highway (Stuttgart-Moehringen/Vaihingen/Filderstadt) 1.5 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 6,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 21:00.00 Closed friday,saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 5,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotel
- Door with security lock in 35 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Hotel
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 4 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Akzent Hotel Möhringer Hof
Reasonable walking distance form the U bahn.
Staff not very friendly and critical getting to breakfast is difficult near opening time since access doors closed for around 30 minutes past start. The elevator has specific operating hours.
- Frühstück erst ab 7, keine Sonderwünsche stressfrei erfüllbar (Latte Macchiato war nur in Spülwasserqualität zu erhalten und nach Streit zwischen Gastgeber und Mitarbeiterin), Extrazahlung - sehr unfreundlicher Gastgeber und imkompetent, was die Bereitschaft zu Service anbetrifft - lautes Zimmer NICHT zu empfehlen!
Love the breakfast, a wide variety of muesli and dried fruits. Pretty standard but nice for the price they ask. Wifi is fast, altough I had pay extra for it...
As a business customer I need to reserve my hotels through a predefined system by the company. The hotel owners have the tendency to make you feel bad about it by telling you 'you payed too much' and I should've 'just sent him an email' to book my hotel, and I would be off a lot cheaper. I'm really not interested in these stories. Also, I had to pay 10 euros extra to access the Hotel's wifi and the reason is that I did not reserve through his email-system. I don't care about that system. You bring a good service to your customer and they just might do that. Booking sites take their cut of the booking deal, I get it. But it's also not my problem. Fix it by negotiating with these booking sites and do not make your customers feel bad about the choices they made... I also had to listen to a rant about how the credit card companies take a cut when paying with those cards. I am again not interested in these things. You either offer a service and live with the consequences that this system brings along, or you just don't. Don't attack the customer for having to make a certain choice. This is nothing dealbreaking, but really, it's a drag and it should stop. It would make the stay a lot better and I would be much more eager to defe
Noise level in the room,cleanliness and the competence of hotel staff.Good connection for Flughafen/Messe, Central Banhof and center of the town.
Some problems with the TV,regarding the operanting facilities.(remote control damage,discharged baterry.
The Hotel is expensive for the facilities they offer. Internet is chargeable. The hotel contact persons are not friendly . I felt they are very rude. They denied to provide any facilities you asked for .
Overall Good Staying Experience.
Interaction during reception and information sharing are not very friendly..
Poor hospitality. Staff's behavior is too bad. It's not worth the stay for the money (above 80 or 90 EUR) you would pay, as everything is paid service, including WiFi.
Booked non-smoking room was only made available after additional payment. Parking in the basement no option to turn car around.
Good and professional service. Small hotel managed by one family.Excellent breakfest. From this hotel in the walking distance you can stop at the local restaurants that offer original, fresh food from Schwabeen. Please keep in mind that these small and medium places (I mean restaurants) do not accept the credit cards and you have to have cash. Just a suggestion, it would be great if they have one computer available (by reception ) where one could do a quick e-mail or site check...but to be fair still like many small hotels they do offer wireless internet access for a special charge and once paid, you can take andvantage of this connection in your room. Their steam room and sauna looked nice, clean and tempting but I had no time to try it.