Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 111, Number of single rooms 22, Number of double rooms 88, Number of rooms with air conditioning 35, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of business rooms 77, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 111, Hypoallergenic rooms 7, Family rooms available 70, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-06-30
Rudower Chaussee 14, 12489 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 15.21 km
- City centre (Berlin) 14.15 km
- Airport (Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (SXF)) 5.87 km
- Highway (A113 - Autobahnzubringer Dresden - Rudow Ost) 1.0 km
The Airporthotel Berlin Adlershof stands on the grounds of the modern WISTA Science and Technology Park in Treptow-Köpenick, a district south-east of the Berlin centre. You will reach the city train station Adlershof in just a short walk from here. Good connection is provided by the A113 and the B96a, so you can be at the trade fair centre within a 20-minute drive.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 11:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator T - Mobile
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider T Mobile
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 7
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 12 rooms
- Fridge in 12 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven in 12 rooms
- Temperature controls in 35 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Airporthotel Berlin Adlershof
not to have restaurant in the hotel, and no free internet in the rooms to work. also to have a room where i should climb stairs to access (229), with luggage not so good.
I liked the size of the room.
I didn't like the paid internet (expensive ~5 euro/24 h and slow) and also one of the reception persons were kind of unfriendly.
The staff (especially Frau Kranewitz) were incredibly helpful, efficient and friendly.
It would be helpful to have a small fridge in the hotel room.
I really enjoyed the snacks and food served at lunch time. The staff are very efficient in the hotel and always willing to assist.
It was clean, and we had sufficient towels, which were changed daily.
Air conditioning? In the lobby, but in our rooms We had to open our windows and leave the door open a bit to get a breeze. It was a long 'complicated' hike from the lobby to our rooms. We found the price very high for what we got - it was more like a dorm room than a hotel room. The only parking was what we could find in the neighborhood. Breakfast was extra at €12 per person! We did not eat at the hotel, and no refrigerator in the room to keep even drinks.
The rooms are reburbished college dorms, but they are very clean and of good quality. Why doesn't the hotel show they are former dorms? I had no problems with the room.