Hotel built in 1986, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 55, Number of single rooms 25, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 12, of which have a double bed 6, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 05:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking room 55, Children's beds/cots 1, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-06-20, Mandarin speaking staff during the day
Nordendstr. 42, 64546 Mörfelden-Walldorf - Mörfelden, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 11.54 km
- City centre (Mörfelden-Walldorf) 4.41 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 9.1 km
- Highway (A5 - Langen/Mörfelden) 3.94 km
The Airport Hotel Walldorf is conveniently located in Mörfelden-Walldorf and easily accessible by car via the A5 motorway. Frankfurt Airport is reachable within a 15 minutes’ drive. The city centre of Frankfurt and the exhibition grounds are located at a distance of 12 km.
5:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Breakfast with Chinese dishes
- Chopsticks in hotel restaurant
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 60 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 16 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Chinese TV channel
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 20 EUR
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
- Mandarin log-in instructions for internet
Evaluations of Airport Walldorf
too expensive for location and accesses (maybe because it was during ISH)
This is good hotel on the price. I rent a car and did not have problem with transportation to Frankfurt Exhibition. Good american breakfast for 8 euro extra/day. I recommend this hotel.
This is good hotel on the price, but I had problem with WiFi signal in my room. It was not strong enough signals and disconnected every one minutes. I have to come close to room door to use my phone.
No air conditioner, too hot to sleep Shuttle bus to airport is not free Public ransportation is not convenience
The hotel was ok for the money but it was definitely not a 3-star hotel!
good locations for airplane fans and spotters
too late breakfast
Friendly people. With a slight language barrier for English.
Should be able to provide a taxi service to the respective termals free of charge, or at least at a lower rate.
Simple clean hotel that is great for a single night stay before an early flight out of FRA airport. Lots of easy parking.
Rooms & hotel are simple, breakfast is extra.
Reasonably clean, close to Frankfurt airport, shower water pressure good
Room very sparse and unwelcoming, in a dark industrial estate, felt very cheap.
There is a lot of parking. Hotel is convenient to airport. gas station and restaurants nearby. It is acceptable for an overnight before a flight, but only at a lower price.
Hotel was outdated and breakfast was not included. The bed had a bit of sand in it. The front desk did not speak English even a little. there is a luggage ramp on front stairs that is exactly where I went to step when exiting the front door.
Totally (!) overpriced for what it was. Room was not clean. Desired room was not available / prepared even though the hotel seemed to be empty (as in nobody is staying there). Hotel staff was not able to assist with our previously communicated needs, and after 10pm no staff (!) was to be found. I'm traveling quite a bit (30% of the year) and have done so for more than 15 years - I've never experienced anything like this.