Hotel built in 2002, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 194, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 74, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 154
Attica Avenue,40.2km, Between Exits 17 And 18, 19002 Paiania, Greece
- Station (Athen - Railway Station) 14.18 km
- City centre (Paianía) 5.36 km
- Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport (ATH)) 4.9 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Indoor pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ice machine
- Classic concierge service
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of AIRPORT W Holiday Inn ATHENS - ATTICA AV
Comfort of bed.
Cost of food.
Very comfortable hotel, however not much to oo in the neighbourhood
Nice room, clean and comfortable.
Shuttle bus does not pass at the airport every 20 min as expected but rather every 40 min. Room are very noisy, when somebody come back in the middle of the night and speaks in his room with someone else, it is impossible to sleep, you can hear clearly the conversation, even with earplugs. Otherwise, at midnight there was a party on the first floor and it was impossible to sleep in my room located on the third floor. At last at the bar, you must pay 4 euros for one 'short' expresso and 5 euros for a local beer '25' cl, etc. so I think it is very expensive, more expansive than at the airport.
not very friendly lady at the reception when asking about airport shuttle or early checkout (on arrival date) // WLAN /internet should be free of charge //
Convenient to airport. Quiet, comfortable rooms.
Overpriced. Remote to downtown. 19 EUR for one-day internet.