Hotel built in 1989, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 112, Number of single rooms 29, Number of double rooms 83, of which have 2 separate beds 64, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of junior suites 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 112, Hypoallergenic rooms 10, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 3
Veromaentie 1, 01510 Helsinki, Finland
- Station (Helsinki - Central Railway Station) 12.69 km
- City centre (Helsinki) 12.83 km
- Airport (Helsinki Vantaa Airport (HEL)) 3.62 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 23:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 04:00 o'clock to 06:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Emergency exits for each floor
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 0 EUR
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Airport Hotel Pilotti
free Airport Transfer worked out well. Bed was comfy.
smelly room coming from the tiny bathroom. it's not a real shower, it's just a sprinkler attached to the wall. Hotel Restaurant dishes were prepared very amateurish
Sauna was great
The bathroom was very small
Sijainti lähellä lentokenttää.
Huone on ahdas ja ilmanvaihto riittämätön. Huoneet ovat liian kuumia kesähelteellä (ei jäähdytystä).
Own direct shuttle, complimentary full Scandinavian breakfast available from 4am for early departure, friendly and competent reception
the shuttle service to the nearby airport
very small bathroom, the size of the shower was too tiny above the toilet ! the coffee, orange juice were of poor quality...
The walls in the room were like paper. Very difficult to sleep when lot's of noice starting from 4 am.
I spent one(1) night at the hotel. Overall the hotel is ok, the breakfast was good, the room nice and clean.
The toilet a bit cramped especially the shower. The only complaint I have is regarding room noise. If you plan to stay at this hotel you should bring your Peltor III with you. When someone talks normally in the corridor it sounds like they are right beside you in your room.
nearest to the malls and bus stop and airport
day time drop to the airport like other hotels[only we have take taxi or bus]
Bathroom too small.
Rooms are extremely small