Hotel built in 1994, Last complete renovation 2005, Last partial renovation 2018, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 32, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 9, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 32, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 1
Waldstr. 216, 51147 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 15.0 km
- City centre (Köln) 15.0 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 1.0 km
- Highway (A59 - Flughafen) 1.06 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 05:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 00:05 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Airport by The New Yorker
Close location to the CGN airport, friendly and helpful staff, price per night
WiFi speed / quality, no air-condition
Have used this Hotel on previous occasions. Good for overnight stay when travelling long distances.
easy to reach from airport and autobahn
Would have no qualms about stopping there again
The staff was very nice and courteous. The ladies that were at the front desk were extremely attractive and made us feel very welcome.
There was no soap in the room when we arrived.
I think you can have a service taxi for the airport,your own company.You can include it in the price.It won`t be a problem i think not only for me.
We would recommend this hotel to everybody, the staff were polite and very helpful.
The price per night was quite expensive , and did not include breakfast, which was extra.
Staff were quite professional despite the exuberance of my group.
It will be beneficial if there are facilities for making hot drinks in the rooms. Wireless internet connectivity should be made available.