Hotel built in 1974, Last complete renovation 1995, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 77, Number of single rooms 66, Number of double rooms 11, of which have 2 separate beds 10, of which have a double bed 1, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of apartments 5, Hotel closed from 2009-12-21, to 2010-01-05, Reception manned from 06:30, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 77, Hypoallergenic rooms 10, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-05-09
An der Gehespitz 85, 63263 Neu-Isenburg, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 18.0 km
- City centre (Neu-Isenburg) 2.66 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 8.04 km
- Highway (A3 - Frankfurt am Main-Süd) 1.2 km
The Airport-& Seminarhotel is conveniently located Neu-Isenburg, a few kilometres south of Frankfurt and a few minutes’ drive away from Frankfurt Airport. The centre of Neu-Isenburg is reachable within a few minutes from the hotel.
6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 13:30.00 and from 18:00 until 21:30.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security lock in 76 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 5,00 EUR Provider Garnag
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
Evaluations of Airport- & Seminarhotel Neu-Isenburg
Better than reviews suggest. Convenient for airport
Satnav sends you to the wrong address, follow signs. Expense during Messe but that's normal!
it was nice to sit outside, have bavarian food and watch football on a large screen - but there is nothing to do if the weather is not so good
a bit difficult to find (street name in GPS system only gives rough idea of location) if you arrive via taxi you're stuck - the hotel is in the middle of nowhere
Remember this is not ´´a hotel´´. Staff is great and helpful.
No more swimming pool, unfortunately. Evening food is average.
It's not a real hotel but with very friendly staffs and willing to assist you.
Price ratio is outstanding with needed accomodation.
Diner possible only till 20.45 and not every days. Noise in the rooms (isolation).
Was not actually a hotel. The hotel had no record of the reservation we made on this website, so we had to negotiate a new booking when we arrived. The hotel is set up for professional groups, and we not prepared to handle travelers. I strongly advise against using this website to make a booking at this hotel.
clean, reasonable, free internet in the lobby, quiet.
You need a car, but with a car it is easy to get to restaurants etc
Very close to the airport
Since it is so close to the airport, you can hear the noise of planes landing / taking off.
Great value for the price.
There is absolutely no staff at the hotel on Sunday. Make sure you get all your taxis and other things arranged on another day. The hotel is not especially close to the airport, train station or any other point of interest. Count on taking a taxi.
very friendly staff, nice room
hard to get in [re-construction of the road], a little too noisy area [airport in neighbourhood]