Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 98, Number of single rooms 39, Number of double rooms 59, of which have 2 separate beds 20, of which have a double bed 39, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 12, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 90, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 3
Kaiserstr. 7, 55116 Mainz, Germany
- Station (Mainz Hbf) 0.29 km
- City centre (Mainz) 0.97 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 20.31 km
- Highway (A60 - Mainz-Hechtsheim) 3.4 km
The hotel Advena Europa is located in Mainz, a city with a 2000-year old history, from the Romans to Gutenberg. The city's tradition is represented by impressive buildings, monuments and museums. The inner city with the boulevard Augustinerstraße and numerous side streets is reachable on foot.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator M3 Connect
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider M3 Connect
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls in 30 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Advena Europa
Very nice hotel in Mainz. Great location. Great value for the money. Nice breakfast.
very friendly and central - OK for business trips
warm and if opening windows very loud ! But some rooms are air-conditioned now - they are OK !
The receptionist was very friendly and booking very uncomplicated. The hotel is located right next to the central station in Mainz and recommended in case you need a bed for one night.
The room (facing to the backyard) was clean but small and quite noisy, due to a machine or vent in the backyard that was running non-stop. The interior looked a little aged (70s style) and will have to be renovated, soon. The bed was comfortable but the TV unusable becuase the cable-TV didn't work. At 5:30 am a power-failure caused the guests in the neighboring rooms to call the service, which resulted in loud discussion and noise on the floor outside. The night was basically over, then.
no air conditioning!
Very friendly staff, smaller but very nice rooms and a 10 for breakfast. We had to leave early and they went out of their way to let us in for breakfst. 10 minute walk to the Christmas Market.
I like the hotel and will stay again the next time I'm in Mainz. Staff and food are excellent.
The price was quite expensive maybe because of the fair in Frankfurt.
This gave us the best value for our money of any of the hotels we stayed in during our three weeks in Europe in May 2007. The room was excellent, the food was wonderful...nothing could have been better. Were there more things to do in Mainz, we would stay at the Advena for three weeks and forget everywhere else.
Very central & well postioned for town & Train Station.
No tea & coffee facilities in room
Excellent mid-range choice. Ideally situated near the main station so this is a good location for business travellers to the Frankfurt area.