Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 104, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 97, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 22:30, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Golf hotel, No-smoking room 0, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-11-16
Brenner-Schäffer-Str. 27, 92637 Weiden in der Oberpfalz, Germany
- Station (Weiden) 0.5 km
- City centre (Weiden in der Oberpfalz ) 0.67 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 81.19 km
- Highway (A93 - Windischeschenbach) 15.09 km
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 5 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 5 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 8 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Fridge in 50 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 13 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 13 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Gift vouchers available for Restaurant, Übernachtung
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 12:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Childcare from age # Hourly rate 15,00 EUR
Evaluations of AMEDIA Hotel Weiden Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western
Staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. Seemed to be generally business travelers until the weekend.
Reasonable value for money
Bathroom equipment just average
Great Staff....good beer on tap.
The wireless service in this hotel is a joke. I stayed there on a business trip and it was a horrible experience. Quite frankly as much as I liked the hotel's location and its staff, I could not and would not rebook a room there. When we left a comment was made to the staff about the poor internet service and the response was ´´Well we are a small town´´ That is complete garbage and is an insult to the German people, their technology and their attention to detail.
No Aircondition and no ventilator available during hot summer night.
The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was excellent. I also had some work to do and they kindly allowed me to continue to use the free hotel Wi-Fi after I had checked out.
The room on the second floor at the front of the hotel was very hot and I couldn't find any air conditioning.
Overall a nice hotel // my team-mates were complimentary. The breakfast, which is complimentary, had great variety and was well done.
My room, 102, was above the entrance to the hotel and the vent system apparently pulled in all the cigarette smoke produced by smokers using the location for convenience. I do not smoke and the odor kept me awake. The worst night was my last. I was exhausted and finally fell asleep, only to awaken in the early hours of the morning with a scratchy throat and that smell strong in the room. I asked the staff for a solution but the clerk said the hotel was full and he would have to ask his ´´colleague´´. I heard nothing more and, since I had the rental car, I put up with it. I expected better. The clerk on the last day said he had rooms he could have moved me to. Unfortunately for me I was out early and returned late, always dealing with the night shift. Too bad.
Nice Clean Room. Friendly Staff.
Was Very Hot. had to get a fan to keep cool.
In the overall the accommodations are very good
The head pillows on the beds are not bulky enough (or thick enough) to elevate the head while sleeping
Rooms are clean and well-appointed. Breakfast was excellent!!!
Hallways were heavily worn and could use a refresh. During very warm days/nights a fan in the room would have been nice.