Style of hotel and ambience
The guesthouse Adlerhof is a family-run hotel in Salzburg. The single, double or multi-bed rooms are traditionally and functionally furnished in Austrian style. They are fully equipped with modern amenities.
Special features of the hotel
All guest rooms of the Adlerhof are located in a landmarked building which was constructed in 1900 in typical turn-of-the-century style. The historical ambiance at the Adlerhof emphasizes the personal atmosphere which awaits its guests! Travellers arriving by car can use the Adlerhofs car parking lot free of charge!
Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2001, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 9, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 15, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 11:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 30, Children's beds/cots 2
Elisabethstraße 25, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
- Station (Salzburg - Hauptbahnhof) 0.3 km
- City centre (Salzburg) 1.47 km
- Airport (Salzburg Airport (SZG)) 3.58 km
- Highway (Salzburg Mitte) 0.5 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Free-Key - Adlerhof
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:30 o'clock to 07:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Free-Key - Adlerhof
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Chinese TV channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
Evaluations of Adlerhof
Good value for money. Excellent coffee at breakfast and plenty of choice for the category of hotel. Great location within minutes walk of the train station and within ten minutes walk from the town centre.
I didn't get much sleep as the people booked into the two rooms next to me were banging their doors shut all night moving between the two rooms for reasons beyond me. There was nobody from the hotel staff around to handle this and I was too exhaustet to deal with these people.
We enjoyed our stay very much, short walk to train station, and 10 min walk to town center. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Very friendly staff and knows English very well. I have made late check-in and there is no problem with it. Very convenient as it is near by the main train station and it was very nice to have all details as sms on the phone.
Not a fancy hotel, but a good value for the money considering that it is located in Salzburg, which I think is a bit pricey in general.Staff very friendly and helpful.
Good location, pleasant staff.
Room much smaller than description suggests.
very nice hotel not far from the city center and very close to railway station.
Nice, clean, central
+ Staff very friendly and helpful + Hotel very close to train station
- While some rooms were as they looked or were described online, some rooms were very small and cramped
The staff at the hotel were fantastic.