Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 15, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 5, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 11:00, Reception manned at weekends from 14:00, to 19:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 11:00, Reception manned from 16:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Motel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 20, Family rooms available 2
Lindenallee 2, 61350 Bad Homburg, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 15.81 km
- City centre (Bad Homburg vor der Höhe) 2.78 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 24.0 km
- Highway (A661 - Oberursel-Nord) 2.87 km
5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Halal food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5,00 EUR
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 40 EUR
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of Adler
It was a short stay, overall cant complaint about this place.
das hotel ist schnell zu finden, liegt nahe der stadt.
leider wurde ich sehr offt wach, da die Gäste Laut über die treppe liefen und sehr Laut redeten ud man kriegte alles mit was sie im nebenzimmer besprochen haben. Ich konnte leider nicht einschlafen.
I would stay here again!
price/performance acceptable. would book it again.
The location was excellent with a grocery store, bank, a couple of restaurants, bakery and coffee shops near by. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
There was construction going on right by the room but the staff did change the room when requested.
Bed too soft
good value for money
double bed is 2 singles together.. not too bad though!
hotel rom ceeling height is not for walking