Hotel built in 1979, Last complete renovation 1995, Last partial renovation 2002, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 23, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 19, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on monday, Reception manned from 11:00, to 14:00, Reception manned from 17:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 10:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, City hotel, All-inclusive hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, Holiday hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 23, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2
Am Adlerplatz 5, 88605 Messkirch, Germany
- Station (Sigmaringen) 17.0 km
- City centre (Meßkirch) 0.41 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 72.36 km
- Highway (A98 - Stockach-Ost) 18.28 km
6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 10:00.00 until 15:00.00 and from 17:00 until 22:00.00 Closed monday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- WLAN operator Telekom
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Adler Alte Post
A lovely hotel in the heart of the town. Great location and food. Neat rooms. Overall, I would highly recommend it. I stayed there for a visit to Campus Galli and the check out the Heidegger Museum.
The closet/wardrobe needed to be cleaned. A couple of the shelves were dirty with a dried liquid on it. The remote control looked contagious. Otherwise a very clean and neat room. The woman running it wasn't the friendliest, but then again, I hardly speak any German, so I may have misinterpreted the tone.
Nobody at reception on arrival. Unfriendly, unhelpful staff . Very old fashioned, dark hotel . Outside sitting area next to main highway and traffic lights.