Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 16, Total number of rooms 134, Number of single rooms 52, Number of double rooms 82, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 8, Rooms with connecting door 5, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of apartments 134, Number of rooms with air conditioning 134, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, Suite hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 398887, VDR certified business hotel, VDR certified conference hotel, No-smoking room 134, Family rooms available 7, Children's beds/cots 5, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-08-10
Wilhelm-Leuschner-Str. 6, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 0.72 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 0.75 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 12.89 km
- Highway (A66 - Frankfurt am Main-Miquelallee) 2.96 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 26 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 26 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:30.00 and from 17:00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool open from 06:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Whirlpool Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 06:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Beauty parlor open from 06:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0 EUR
- WLAN operator Acentic
- Door with spy-hole in 134 rooms
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in guest rooms
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 134 rooms
- Fridge in 134 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 134 rooms
- Microwave oven in 134 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 134 rooms
- Temperature controls in 134 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Water boiler in room
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper
The room was very neat and very very nice. The cleaning staff kept it very neat and clean at all times. All the hotel staff was very friendly a very helpful at all times. They also accommodated us with a very early check in and we had not requested one which was very good customer service.
Please add free LAN/WIFI to all the rooms. The value for the hotel/room is high enough for the hotel to do so. It is unprofessional to make guests sit in the bar or lobby for WiFi and try to have a private conversation with family/friends in other countries.
The outlay of the room is very nice. Equipment looks new. Kitchenette is convenient.
The wireless internet is adequate at best. The connection drops regularly.. The wired internet in the room does function properly.
Fine stay. The place is very well furnished, in excellent conditions.
Very good quality of the equipment. I like ery much the set-up of the rooms. Very comfortable and quiet place, perfectly located in the city center and close to the river bank.
Good location. Very good distination to Railway station and U-station. Main river only 200m far from hotel. I strictly recomend this hotel.
Only one thing - some people visit sweaming pool and sauna without any clothes. It is not accaptable for some other people including kids which use the fitness at the same time .
Fantastic staff, good breakfast, from our room ( 12 floor) was very nice view, Good sauna and wellness.
Not find bad.
The staffs were friendly. I am welcomed at the front desk and the reception at breakfast was great! Thank you for your exceptional service! I am surprised to see all those facilities in my room. I will definetly stay in Adina if i come back to Frankfurt! Esp. Ideal hotel for enlongated visits.
I stayed at the back of the third floor. Room 305. The coridor smell is not good. I think there is a kitchen or staff working place on this floor. I suggest the hotel should use air freshner or some kind of fragnace.
Large rooms, clean, good location
Great Room, Great fitness room, pool, and sauna for a hotel. Terrific location!