Hotel built in 2010, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 201, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 201, of which have 2 separate beds 201, Rooms with connecting door 10, Number of rooms with air conditioning 201, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 398966, No-smoking room 201, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 6, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-01-11
Leipziger Platz 22, 90491 Nuremberg, Germany
- Station (Nuremberg Central Station) 3.38 km
- City centre (Nürnberg) 3.14 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 3.9 km
- Highway (A3 - Nürnberg-Nord) 3.63 km
You find the acomhotel nürnberg in the north of the city, right by the railway station Nürnberg Nordost. On foot, shopping facilities and restaurants are easily reachable. And thanks to the direct access to the public transport system, the historic centre, the impressive Imperial Castle, and the much-visited Nuremberg trade fair are just a short ride away.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator KRAFTKOM
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Kraftkom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 201 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Individually controlled ventilation in 201 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 201 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Local map and destination/city information in Mandarin
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of acomhotel Nürnberg
Location was very advantageous to metro users
Although free, the wifi internet speed was slow compared to other hotels in the city
Many Supermarkets near this hotel. Not very far away from old city center.
The room is really very small. Internet speed is very slow. Not recommend for business travel.
A nice business hotel with an awesome breakfast
Rooms are a bit small, but big enough to sleep in.
Close connectivity to the nearby metro, shopping area nearby.
Options for breakfast could be more.
Room well equipped, clean, has bar/dining place downstairs. Hotel is closed to my workplace.
All very fine...
Noise from INSIDE the hotel loud (door might be too thin), but noise from the street low.
I like that it is just across the train station that I can easily access transport to the office. And if you are not in a hurry, you can also take the bus where the bus stop is just across the street.
It's close to the U2 station.
wifi is too slow
Very slow and complicated internet connection!!
one towel to less