Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 147, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 135, of which have 2 separate beds 12, Number of rooms with air conditioning 147, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 12, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 404432, No-smoking room 122
Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 5.91 km
- City centre (München) 6.54 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 35.1 km
- Highway (A95 - München-Kreuzhof) 0.99 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with spy-hole in 147 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in guest rooms
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Parking areas patrolled
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 147 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 147 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ACHAT Premium München- Süd
The room was clean and modern and the breakfast was pretty diverse.
The hotel is pretty far from Munich and the fitness room si very poor equiped.
The rooms are very big, good and clean.
The friendliness And competence of the reception staff. My internet room was not working and they really don't care to fix it. They propose following solution: you can work any time here at the lobby!!!
very good kitchen for the dinner
I'd missed a water heater (for tea)
It might not be the best neighborhood in Munich but the subway is very close as is a big supermarket (REAL). The Room we stayed in seemed to have been renovated recently and was quite modern. Floorheating in the shower was loved by my wife.
Just minor things. Breakfast was quite expensive which was not a big deal as we went to get some breakfast on the way. Wifi disconnected automatically when not using it which is not a major issue but could be annoying if you use instant messages that rely on WiFi connection.
The guesthouse is far too expensive for what it offers. The rooms was basic and badly heated, may be , because I arrived after a longer break period . The bathroom was clean, cold, no shampoo , the towel was put back on the hook although dumped by me in the shower. The breakfast was more than basic .” In short not a good deal. The area is not very attractive.
The bed in my room was rock-hard. My 5mm camping matrass is more comfortable! My weight is 65kg which is below average, so this must be an issue to more guests. The blanket was too small and very thin // maybe that was normal 30 yrs ago, but not today. But hey, all that can happen. So I commmented about this when checking out and the receptionist/manager started making fun of this complaint (2 dec, 9am)! That attitude is really unacceptable. And therefore I give this hotel a very bad rating. Further: fitness, sauna, showers and changing lockers are all in the same small room. This hotel is brand new // Come'on, the architect could have done a better job here giving the sauna and shower folks more privacy. I'm not prudent, but this is nuts.
Räume sehr sauber. Grozügiges BAD/WC.
Frühstück: Brötchen und Backwaren nicht frisch. Servietten aus Papier. Personal teilweise unstrukturiert. Kaffe zu wässrig.
great reception and friendliness.
some quality challenges in housekeeping eg empty body lotion.