Hotel built in 2002, Last complete renovation 2019, Last partial renovation 2019, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 155, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 155, of which have 2 separate beds 22, of which have a double bed 133, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 7, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 4, Number of business rooms 62, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 216525, VDR certified conference hotel, No-smoking room 155, Family rooms available 7, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 155 rooms, Air Plus Meeting Card
Ernst-Griesheimer-Platz 7, 63071 Offenbach am Main, Germany
- Station (Offenbach(Main)Hbf) 1.07 km
- City centre (Offenbach) 1.72 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 18.05 km
- Highway (A661 - Offenbach-Taunusring) 2.36 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 13 EUR
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator ACHAT
- Door with spy-hole in 155 rooms
- Door with security chain in 155 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Achat
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 155 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Gift vouchers available for Logis und Frühstück
- Porter service Cost per item 4,50 EUR
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of ACHAT Hotel Offenbach Plaza
The hotel is built into a historic building. Very appealing location.
The service in the restaurant was very slow and incompetent.
WiFi is too weak in the room not poossible to connect my PC.
Magnificent location in the hottest days of summer. Just open the window and enjoy the breeze and beautiful sound of nature around you.
The restaurant doesn't offer quality food.
I had dinner with 2 friends of mine at the Paul´s restaurant. The staff was very friendly, gave very good recommendations and the food was delicious!
perfect architecture, very nice hotel
No coffee facilities in room. Gas to ask at reception 2nd day into my visit. Should be standard. Reymannn was an excellent member if staff. Please pass on my thanks for his wonderful attitude to my needs
Unusual and beautiful architectural setting. A jem for those that like something NOT like a chain! Good size room for Europe and A/C. Good restaurant with pretty patio for summer nights out.
Watch your reservation type - some have to PAY for internet access in the room. Garage parking is expensive and not conveniently located.
very interesting building, nice rooms, most friendly staff
well, not everybody would stay in an old slaughterhouse!
We had a very pleasant stay. Blow dryer could be better.
Blow dryer could be better. We'd like one mattress instead of two.
They charged us 350 € more at the beginning. After that they understand that they are wrong