Hotel built in 1998, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 157, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 124, of which have 2 separate beds 30, of which have a double bed 95, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 51, Number of apartments 51, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking room 102, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2, Air Plus Meeting Card
Budapester Str. 34, 01069 Dresden, Germany
- Station (Dresden Hauptbahnhof) 0.97 km
- City centre (Dresden) 1.63 km
- Airport (Dresden Airport (DRS)) 10.86 km
- Highway (A4 - Dresden-Neustadt) 5.23 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator ACHAT
- Breakfast for early risers from 05:30 o'clock to 06:30 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider achat
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Analogue modem connection in 156 rooms
- Kitchenette in 51 rooms
- Fridge in 51 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 51 rooms
- Microwave oven in 10 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Gift vouchers available for Logis und Frühstück
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of ACHAT Comfort Dresden
Fairly close to main station. I had asked for a twin bedroom when booked. I got a double room to start with. No problem to change the room.
Very small bathroom (shower and toilet). Washbasin outside, in main room. Shower very high to get into.
Clean, comfortable I some rooms (more expensive) there is a kitchen! P.S. I did not have brreakfasts - change your online form I hope 10 means ´´best´´, not proportional to the noise level - it is not clear
The price was good-- the hotel staff was excellent. We liked that there was a television with various channels, including CNN.
We selected a non-smoking room but detected a bit of smoke coming from the other hotel rooms. The pillows were not as comfortable. The bathroom appeared clean but the tub and shower curtain smelled ´´mold-like´´
It was too hot in the room - no air condition, no fan available!
Very friendly staff. Great breakfast.
It's not a real negative just a comment. We had a kitchen in our room/suite but there were no plates, cups, spoons or forks whatsoever. The cabinets were totally empty.
I'm very happy living there. The rooms are quiet and tidy, the staff are friendly and willing to support guests.
Da es im Hotel keine Klimaanlage gibt und ich im Erdgeschoss untergebracht war, konnte ich nachts die Fenster nur kippen. Und es war sehr war, tagsüber um die 35 Grad.
The hotel contacted me by email 3 days prior to trip. They had rebooked me to another hotel because of an 'error in the original reservation'. It was obvious that they had overbooked. The alternative hotel was an hour away with public transportation. I called and the receptionist said she could not help me, I would have to call back the next day. I emailed requesting a taxi voucher or the original booking restored. I never heared back from the hotel. It took another half hour of discussion at the new hotel to make sure that I was not going to pay more than the original booked price.
A good, easy to reach location with access to the city center by car and bus. Good restaurant next door and a nice parking area. Friendly staff.
A refrigerator in the room would have been a nice touch and useful also. The early morning street noise was bothersome on the streetside room we had. School kids gather waiting for transportation and are quite loud.
Friendly staff. Clean room. Easy access to the center of Dresden.
The bedding was too heavy for the season. We were uncomfortably hot with the blanket on, but too cool with the blanket off. There was no alternative. Early morning traffic noise was a bit bothersome.