Hotel built in 1992, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 20, Number of single rooms 2, Number of double rooms 18, of which have 2 separate beds 18, of which have a double bed 0, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Number of rooms with air conditioning 20, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:30, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Hostel/Youth hostel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0, Family rooms available 4, Children's beds/cots 2
Calle Hernandez, Jeronimo, 41003 Seville, Spain
- Station (Sevilla - Santa Justa Railway Station) 1.51 km
- City centre (Sevilla) 1.31 km
- Airport (Sevilla Airport (SVQ)) 9.11 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 2 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 5-minute walk away
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 20 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Abril
Had a wonderful stay. Very helpful and caring staff, particularly at the front desk, who took pains to explain and advise. Neat, clean and efficiently run place.... great value for money. Strongly recommend this hotel to others.
WIFI connectivity was a bit of a problem throughout our stay. This needs to be improved.
Great place, central in Sevilla, clean and very kind staff.
A bit far from the train stations, but somewhat unavoidable for being in the center.
Paco was so kind and helpful. He greatly contributed to our enjoyment in Sevilla.
Clean, quiet and friendly. We stayed on the top floor where we had our own terrace. Excellent.
Hard to find.
Single Room with window to the floor
Hotel was extremely difficult to find, even with a map. Took me almost two hours by car through terifyingly narrow and confusing streets. Finally found it on a dingy, depressing back street. Room was cramoped and lacked a window except onto an interior corridor. Doe not deserve a two-star rating. I should have heeded the 6.6/10 rating it received from others who've stayed there.