Style of hotel and ambience
Housed in a former post office of the 16th century, "A la Ville de Lyon" has 48 lovely decorated rooms. Its wellness area (indoor heated pool, sauna, multi-jet shower, whirlpool bath, jacuzzi) invites you to relax. You can also enjoy the gourmet restaurant and brewery.
Special features of the hotel
The relaxation area (pool, sauna, jacuzzi, ...) will be closed from 17 to 01/22/16 for annual maintenance. *** The local tourist tax is payable locally : 0.75 € / person / night.
Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 48, Number of single rooms 8, Number of double rooms 40, Number of junior suites 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 8, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, No-smoking room 48, Family rooms available 4
1 rue Poincare, 68250 Rouffach, France
- Station (Rouffach) 1.0 km
- City centre (Rouffach) 0.22 km
- Airport (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport (BSL)) 44.82 km
- Highway (28 Rouffach) 10.0 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2 open from 12:00.00 until 13:30.00 and from 19:00 until 21:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Indoor pool open from 07:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Temperature controls in 8 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Changing mat for babies
- Free daily newspapers
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Store/mini supermarket
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of A la Ville de Lyon
very nice little hotel with friendly staff. Very good bistro serves food at reasonable prices. The star-quality restaurant of Mons. Bohrer is unbelievable, both in quality and prices. nice small pool and jacuzzi. VERY reasonable prices for the simple but clean and well-appointed rooms.
I have been at this hotel several times. This time, the rooms have been painted recently and the stech from the paint was unbearable! Hopefully not next time.
First class hotel all round. Good value for money at the [off season, internet] price we paid for two rooms. Complimentary afternoon cake and fruit was a very nice touch. Excellent breakfast, huge pizzas for dinner. No. 2 restaurant has nightly 2 for the price of 1 offers. Good swimming pool and jacuzzi. Large comfortable room with balcony. Hotel attractively decorated throughout in a 'Swiss chalet' style.
On arrival the receptionist kept us waiting and seemed pretty miserable, but she warmed up over the two days. Car parking is limited and tight. I scratched my car on a pillar trying to get round a large illegally parked BMW. Bar prices are quite high.
With a very good local french restaurant with reasonable price.
when we took the shower in the night the water was cooooold.