Hotel built in 2003, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 128, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 128, of which have a double bed 128, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 7, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 7, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 247030, No-smoking room 128, Air Plus Meeting Card
Paul-Dessau-Str. 2, 22761 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 6.15 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 5.18 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 8.88 km
- Highway (A7 - Hamburg-Bahrenfeld) 1.07 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:00 until 22:30.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotel
- Door with security lock in 128 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider Hotel
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection
- Analogue modem connection in 97 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 128 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of 25hours Number One
Everything very much ok. Only the price was this time much higher than earlier.
I liked the services offered by the hotel like the rental bike and the car available.
The bikes are now with a fee, its a real pity this was changed. It earlier gave that extra value to stay in this hotel.
Friendly personal, nice reception area, innovative library / living area
Modern, but not functional rooms, e.g., when you don't have two power plugs in a room to charge your devices.
service is friendly rent a mini for free
Very competent and friendly staff in restaurant at breakfast time.
My suggestion: please improve internet information how to find you arriving from airport via S 1 train. Google map insufficient to find you easily without detours. This is avoidable stress for your guests. Your - otherwise competent and friendly receptionist commented my request to pass on this information only with a ´´I've heard that complaint before´´ ....o.k., why is it so difficult to DO something about it??
The hotel was conveniently located, and near shopping and restaurants.
I was in the ´´guest house´´ across the street for the hotel. It was very nice, however, it was a little noisy when other guests were coming/going.
You can rent BMW Minis for 25 Euro/day, this is not publicized on the travel websites, very convenient if you need a car in Hamburg.
Despite being a ´´design´´ hotel, staff were clueless about what is going on in terms of culture, terrible concierge service. The singer Lena just won the Eurovision song contest, and I heard something about it on the radio and asked the concierge and they said it was the name of a club. Talk about clueless...
The hotel is a really good place, the staff where fantastic in helping us getting taxis and even finding us a bar that was showing a rugby match. The rooms where clean and the shower was amazing. I would be happy to stay here again as its great value for money.
Its a small bit away from where the night life is but thats not a major issue as the hotel staff will fall over themselves to help you get taxi's ect.
Very innovative and modern. The staff very friendly,
The large room which we needed for 2 adults and 2 kids were not very big. It was pretty cool, pictures on walls would be nice.