Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2011, Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 217, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 217, Number of junior suites 34, Number of rooms with air conditioning 217, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 217, Children's beds/cots 5
Lerchenfelder Straße 1, 1070 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 2.92 km
- City centre (Wien) 0.46 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 19.21 km
- Highway (Klosterneuburg) 5.7 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 29 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:30.00 and from 12:00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Roof garden
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator UPC Cablecom
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider UPC Cablecom
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 34 rooms
- Fridge in 34 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 34 rooms
- Microwave oven in 3 rooms
- Temperature controls in 217 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 20 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
Evaluations of 25hours beim MuseumsQuartier
very good breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms, very friendly staff.
room was located on first floor street side, so it was noisy.
interesting design of the rooms some of the staff very helpful place of the hotel is good, near to central and historic places.
1. The reception requested the money in advance with plus+50€ deposit! This is the first time I face such a case. I booked the room with breakfast, at first the reception told me that I booked without breakfast, then they told me it s a system error to be fixed. But I everyday faced a difficulty in the breakfast. The person in the breakfast stopped me and send to reception for fixing the issue. He did not even care to handle the issue himself. 2. Room service is bad, no cleaning. 3. The hotel does not deserve 95€/night! Maybe half of it... 4. they told me that the room was stansrt suit, but it is very small for even a single person. 5. no places for your goods to keep. you can barely walk inside the room.
Awesome Hotel with very beautiful ambience. The theme of the hotel is perfect. The location is also great since situated near U3/U2 Volkstheatre.
The Roof Top Bar is good but small to adjust many people on weekends.
clean and nice room, but could be a bit more space. Excellent breakfast!! Amazing roof top Bar
air condition is very noisy.
excellent location downtown, high speed internet, interesting room decoration
no coffee / tee maker in room
Great value for money, very helpful statt, fantastic location.
Lovely, helpful staff. Brilliant location. Funky, hip hotel with a wonderful bar overlooking the city.
what an amazing property! Funky and classy at the same time!
Smoke can be a bit overwhelming, but that's Europe! :-)
Well Located. Polite and Friendly Staff. Nice Rooms, modern decoration, confortable lobby. Nice bar at the rooftop.
Some noise from the air conditioning.