Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 48, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 13, of which have 2 separate beds 13, of which have a double bed 0, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 24, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 15:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 15:00, Earliest check-in 11:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 48, Hypoallergenic rooms 5, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 1, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2011-07-27
Marktplatz 17 / Ecke Frühlingsstrasse, 85598 Vaterstetten - Baldham, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 17.84 km
- City centre (Vaterstetten-Baldham) 1.81 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 28.3 km
- Highway (A99 - Autobahnring München - Haar) 2.68 km
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 6,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telecom
- Senior Comfort suitable communal rooms
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Interior lighting in public areas with motion sensors
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Car parking is near the entrance, min. 350 cm wide and on firm ground.
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider telecom
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 2 rooms
- Fridge in 2 rooms
- Temperature controls in 24 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 48 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Separate reading light for bed
- Sound-absorbent doors
- Separate luggage storage space
- Separate coat rack
- Spacious wardrobe (linen shelf, hanging options)
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Hooks for bath robes in bathroom
- Generous storage space in the bathroom
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 4 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Arthotel ANA Gallery
Location. Friendliness of Staff. WiFi.
Bath cabinet too small.
Location - next to S-Bahn, with Edeka and DM in lower level. In room air conditioning.
Odd-numbered rooms face the tracks, and there’s quite some noise with windows open. Two windows are in place, so when they are shut it is quite quiet.
Good hotel for passing by. Many facilities around it. Good Italian restaurant around the corner! Very recommended to people passing by I needing a place to stay very close to the highway. Practically no loss of time when driving by Munich heading south. Good value for your money.
we had two rooms and in one of them it was a noise, which came from the air conditioning. Their section would've given us another room, but this noise started in the middle of the night and we decided just to put earplugs in. This is not a common problem in the hotel but just a specific one for this room.
Very close to S Bahn
No Refrigirator in the Room and also no Cattle for Tea or Coffee in the room
Very clean and friendly. Near the S-bahn and have DM nearby which is very convenient.
The TV has only German channel.
Hotel is right beside the train station. Supermarket and pharmacy is below the hotel.
Wifi connectivity is free but you have to pick a new 24 access ticket everyday from the front counter. Connectivity depends on your room's location to the wifi router. Because it is right beside the train station, some people might find it noisy but I had no issues with the noise from the trains.
Very close to the Baldham S-Bahn. Department store and grocery store located in basement. Individually controlled air conditioner in room (split unit). Nice welcome gift in room (water and juice)
Rooms facing train track are noisy, if the window is open. Good soundproofing when closed.
Wonderful staff, very convenient to the train
Very good location and excellent price. Garage with reserved parkplace for the hotel.
Use of wifi Internet is not included and costs 8Euro/h or 29Euro/month with TMobile.
Very modern and new hotel, nice rooms. They give you a card so that you can access freely. Near the hotel there are free parking places.