Summerhill Court, AB15 6TW Aberdeen, 大不列颠联合王国
- 3.00 mile(s) from Aberdeen
- 3.00 mile(s) from Provost Skene's House, dating from 1545, now houses an attractive series of period rooms, furnished to show how people lived.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Aberdeen Gallery, opened on 1885, is one of the cities most popular tourist attractions.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Aberdeen Music Hall, located in the heart of the city center, the music hall hosts a wide variety of concerts, performances and shows.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Pittodrie Football Stadium, was the first used as a football grounds in 1899 by the original Aberdeem football club. The opening match, on second of September was between Aberdeen and Dunbarton.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Cruickshank Botanical Gardens, the gardens is situated in the Old Aberdeen on the King's College Campus of the university
- 30.00 mile(s) from Royal Deeside, in the heart of Scotland lies the magnificent valley of the River Dee. Rising high in the Cairngorm Mountains.
- Fine dining on premises
- Conservatory Restaurant, on premises, full service, steak house, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, modern, bistro style with good value for your money for home cooking
- Conservatory Bar, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, stylish modern decor with flat screen TV for major spotlight events