358 Westgate Road, NE4 6NV Newcastle Upon Tyne, 大不列颠联合王国
- .20 mile(s) from Newcastle General Hospital
- 1.30 mile(s) from Discovery Museum, is a science and local history museum. It displays many exhibits of local history, including Turbinia, the 30 meter long ship built by Sir Charles Algernon Parsons to test the advantages of steam turbines to power ships
- 1.50 mile(s) Newcastle City Centre, shopping is a short stroll down hill to a selection of many shops, and the Eldon Square shopping mall.
- 1.50 mile(s) from St. James Park, home to Newcastle United Football Club. Also in the complex is Newcastle United fan shop
- 1.80 mile(s) from Theatre Royal
- 1.90 mile(s) from Metro Radio Arena
- 2.10 mile(s) from Laing Art Gallery
- 2.10 mile(s) from Great North Museum
- 2.20 mile(s) from The Sage Gateshead
- 2.30 mile(s) from Baltic Centre for Contemp
- 7.20 mile(s) from Gosforth Park
- 10.50 mile(s) from beaches, Tynemouth, Cullercoats, and Whitley Bay
- 10.50 mile(s) from Tynemouth Sea Life Centre
- 2.00 mile(s) from Eldon Square
- 3.80 mile(s) from MetroCentre, The MetroCentre opened in 1986 and is Europe’s largest shopping and leisure center. With a large selection of shops, cinema, restaurant and bars to keep you busy for a few hours.
- Luigikhans Restaurant, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Indian/Italian.