Blunsdon, SN26 7AS Swindon, 大不列颠联合王国
出发点：·From: M4. J15 take A419 towards Cirencester for seven miles. Leave at Turnpike Jct. Turn right at lights for B4019, right at next lights over bridge then left into Blundson. Turn right into village, hotel is on left.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Swindon & Cricklade Railway, Wiltshires only standard gauge railway line. Visit and ride upon a fully functioning railway right here in Blunsdon
- 7.00 mile(s) from Cotswold Water Park, Britain's largest water park with over 133 lakes. Country parks with picnic and BBQ sites, go karting, footpaths, cycle ways, nature reserves & a manmade beach! Watersports include water skiing, windsurfing, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, angling and much more!
- 4.00 mile(s) from Steam Museum of the Great Western Railway, Wiltshires family attraction of the year telling the story of the men and women who built the Great Western Railway
- 4.00 mile(s) from Lydiard Park, wander through the elegant ground floor apartments of this small stately home or visit the 260 acres of parkland surrounding it
- 12.00 mile(s) from Cotswold Wildlife Park, a lovely Wildlife Park in beautiful grounds. Rare animals including lovely red pandas, a Bat house and an exhibition of spiders and reptiles. There is a train to travel the park, and pleasant coffee stops.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Avebury Stone Circle, as fascinating as Stonehenge, this ancient stone circle surrounds a pretty village. A huge tithe barn houses a craft exhibition.
- 22.00 mile(s) from Bourton On The Water, Bourton on the Water: Enchanting Village by a stream. Visit the Perfume factory, the Motor Museum (the home of Brum) and the Model Village
- 30.00 mile(s) from Oxford, see this famous University City in an open topped bus. Learn its history from a moving school desk at the excellent Oxford Story attraction
- 35.00 mile(s) from Highclere Castle, Highclere Castle is one of England's most beautiful Victorian Castles set amidst 1,000 acres of spectacular parkland and is home to the filming of the popular TV series Downton Abbey.
- 3.50 mile(s) from MacArthur Glen Designer Outlets, 100s of designer labels at high street prices
- 10.00 mile(s) from Cotswold Mark, a busy market town, with boutique shops, Cirencester is steeped in history.
- 28.00 mile(s) from Stow on the Wold, a pretty village, with many interesting shops, particularly antiques and gifts, definitely worth a visit
- Tawny's, on premises, full service, International, open for: dinner, A la carte. Air conditioned.
- Christopher's, on premises, full service, Steak House, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Carvery style buffet. Open to non-residents.