酒店介绍 Best Western Country Squire ResortDiscover this year round full-service resort & conference centre in Gananoque, Ontario -- at the Thousand Islands and offering a free hot breakfast buffet. The perfect hotel located midway between Toronto and Montreal.
The BEST WESTERN Country Squire Resort offers guests exceptional customer service and an enhanced level of comfort while staying in Gananogue. Hotel attractions in the area include the St. Lawrence Islands National Park and the Thousand Island Playhouse (1000 Island Playhouse). The hotel is the perfect lodging choice for catching a boat tour around the beautiful 1000 Islands, touring local historical sites or walking along the beach. Favorite local events near the hotel include Rib Fest, Poker Run, hockey tournaments in Gananoque and local fairs.
The hotel meets the needs of both business and leisure travelers alike with spacious guest rooms featuring free wireless high-speed Internet access and cable television. Business guests will appreciate the onsite business center and meeting facilities. Additional amenities at this hotel include a complimentary deluxe full breakfast, exercise facility and onsite restaurant. Family friendly amenities include a basketball court, tennis court and squash court. The hotel also features a unique indoor/outdoor saltwater swimming pool.
For a relaxing and enjoyable stay, make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Country Squire Resort!
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
715 King Street East, K7G 1H4 Gananoque, 加拿大
出发点：·From: South Coming from the US Border take Highway 81 North to the border. Take 1000 Island Parkway West bound to Gananoque, take ramp, at stop light turn left the BEST WESTERN Country Squire Resort is 0.5 miles on the left side of the street. The BEST WESTERN Country Squire Resort is located on the Canadian side of the 1000 Islands. ·From: North Coming from Ottawa take Highway 16 South to Highway 401 Westbound to Gananoque. Next take Exit 648, at the exit stop sign make a left turn. The BEST WESTERN Country Squire Resort is 0.5 miles on the left side of the street. ·From: West Coming from Toronto take Highway 401 East to Gananoque. Next take Exit 647 (1000 Islands Parkway), keep to the right, then go through to Exit number 648. Travel through the Yield sign; the BEST WESTERN Country Squire Resort is 0.25 miles on the left side of the street. ·From: East Coming from Montreal take Highway 401 West to Gananoque to Exit 648. At stop sign, turn left and the BEST WESTERN Country Squire Resort is 0.5 miles on the left side of the street.
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from casino
- 0.80 kilometer(s) from Gananoque Boat Line, 1 and 3 hour triple decker boat tours of 1000 Islands with stops at Boldt Castle
- 0.80 kilometer(s) from Thousand Islands Charity Casino, 450 slot machines, gaming tables, enjoy weekend entertainment and dining in Oscar Restaurant
- 1.60 kilometer(s) from Thousand Islands Playhouse, professional live theatre overlooking the St. Lawrence
- 1.60 kilometer(s) from St. Lawrence Islands National Park, designated National Park Islands, preservation of natural settings
- 1.60 kilometer(s) from beach
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Thousand Islands Skydeck, 130 meters above the St. Lawrence River, observation deck provides a spectacular view of the Islands
- 24.00 kilometer(s) from Boldt Castle tour the historical castle
- 32.00 kilometer(s) from Queens University historic building, galleries and archives
- 32.00 kilometer(s) from Agnes Etherington Art Centre located at Queen's University, tours welcome
- 32.00 kilometer(s) from Grand Theatre Comedy, drama and music, concert series
- 32.00 kilometer(s) from Fort Henry National Historic Site built in 1830 to defend the Rideau waterway, sunset ceremonies, children program
- 32.00 kilometer(s) from International Hockey Hall of Fame Experience some of hockey's greatest moments by viewing momentos and artifacts of Canada's favorite pass time
- 51.20 kilometer(s) from Bellevue House , historic home of Canada's first Prime Minister with interpreters in period costume
- 80.00 kilometer(s) from Upper Canada Village Portrayal of life 130 years ago, interpreters demonstrate trades in village setting
- Cousins on King, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Continental cuisine to meet anyone's appetite from salads, sandwiches, steaks, fish & chips, pasta, on the lighter side and of course, home made desserts! Bar / lounge area as well
- Adjacent to Tim Horton, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch,
- Across the street from Mc Neils Landing, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, buffet, in the winter 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and in the summer 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Across the street from Lobster Trap, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, seafood, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Across the street from McDonald's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Oscars Dining Room, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, family dining, Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. and open 24-hours on Saturday and Sunday
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Dixie Lee Chicken, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.