酒店介绍 Best Western CharlottetownNestled in the heart of downtown Charlottetown, the fully renovated BEST WESTERN Charlottetown is ideally located just minutes from the business community. Easy access to shopping, historical landmarks, the waterfront and all that Charlottetown has to offer. As one of our best guests, you will receive a number of benefits, including a complimentary hot breakfast, complimentary parking, high-speed Internet and free local calls. Most rooms are equipped with new comfortable pillow top beds and 37-inch HD flat screen televisions. Our 143 room property is the perfect setting for a business trip, meeting, or weekend getaway. Unwind in our fitness centre and relax in our heated indoor swimming pool. The BEST WESTERN Charlottetown will provide you with a "Home away from Home" every time you stay with us. The BEST WESTERN Charlottetown promises a relaxing, productive environment with flexible meeting facilities hosting up to 200 people. A creative food service staff is available to cater to your conference needs. The BEST WESTERN Charlottetown also has one of the best frequent stay programs around which features our world famous Best Western rewards.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion.
238 Grafton Street, C1A 1L5 Charlottetown, 加拿大
- 0.01 kilometer(s) from Confederation Court Mall, Featuring brand name fashions, gifts, crafts, boutiques, food service and more.
- 0.01 kilometer(s) from Confederation Centre, One of Canada's premier live theatre houses featuring free outdoor performances, gallery exhibitions, arts education, dining and shopping
- 0.01 kilometer(s) from Peakes Quay, Waterfront area featuring parks, restaurants, and shops
- 0.01 kilometer(s) from Province House NHS, Birthplace of Confederation
- 0.01 kilometer(s) from COWS Creamery, COWS makes our world famous Super Premium Ice Cream
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Confederation Trail, 400 km of walking and biking trails covering PEI
- 0.75 kilometer(s) from Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Red Shores, Race Track and Casino
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Belvedere Golf Course
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Beaches, World class beaches can be found on every shoreline
- 52.00 kilometer(s) from Confederation Bridge
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Hunters Ale House, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,