Jct 11/M42, Appleby Magna, DE12 7AP Tamworth, 大不列颠联合王国
- 2.50 mile(s) from Twycross Zoo, an 80-acre zoo
- 5.80 mile(s) from Ashby de la Zouch Castle, is in the town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire. The ruins have been designated by English Heritage as a Grade I listed building, and they are a Scheduled Ancient Monument.
- 8.00 mile(s) from National Memorial Arboret, is the United Kingdom's year-round center of remembrance, a living and lasting memorial to commemorate and celebrate.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Tamworth Castle, is a Norman Motte and Bailey castle set in the southwest corner of what was a Saxon Burh, it's located to dominate the approach over the two rivers which meet below the castle.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Drayton Manor Theme Park, packed with a host of great rides and attractions set in 280 acres of lakes and parkland. Drayton Manor features some of the biggest, wettest and scariest rides around!
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bosworth Battlefield, is a site of national historic significance, being the location of one of the three most important battles fought on British soil.
- 10.20 mile(s) from Snibston Discovery Park, is the showcase for Leicestershire's historic science, technology, design and fashion collections. Exploring the changing technological world in which we live, through exhibitions, events and our learning programs.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Calke Abbey, discover the tales of an eccentric family who amassed a vast collection of hidden treasures.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lichfield Cathedral, a medieval cathedral with three spires in the heart of an historic city set in its own serene location
- 15.00 mile(s) from Donnington, circuit, home to the British motorcycle Grand Prix, touring cars, British Superbike, track days, corporate hospitality and exhibitions
- 19.00 mile(s) from National Exhibition Center, is the United Kingdom's largest and busiest exhibition center
- The Park Restaurant, on premises, bar/lounge, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, bistro style (the restaurant/venue does not lend itself to formal dining as it is an open plan)
- The Park Bar, on premises, bar/lounge, International, open for: lunch, dinner