Hotellbeskrivning Best Western The Gregory Terrace BrisbaneStay at this Brisbane, Queensland motel, located within easy walking distance to the Brunswick Street and Chinatown Malls, Fortitude Valley and Brisbane CBD. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Gregory Terrace Brisbane. Guests staying at this Brisbane motel will be close to Roma Street Parklands, Brisbane Transit Centre and Royal National Association (RNA) showgrounds, home to the famous EKKA. A short taxi ride will get you to Southbank Parklands, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Center, Queensland Performing Arts Complex, the Suncorp stadium and the Treasury Casino. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Gregory Terrace Brisbane features 37 spacious rooms in a hilltop location. All rooms have high-speed wired Internet access and their own balcony overlooking Victoria Park or views from the Gateway Bridge to the CBD. There are family rooms for larger groups as well as two-bedroom suites and executive suites for corporate travelers. Hotel facilities include a popular on-site restaurant which features a seasonal menu and fresh produce, outdoor swimming pool and beautiful courtyard. The motel also offers free undercover secure parking. Many of our guests return each year for the 4WD and Tinnie & Tackle Show in March, the Camping and Caravan Show in June, the Royal Brisbane Show in August and the numerous trade shows which all take place in the RNA Showgrounds just 500 meters away. The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Gregory Terrace Brisbane are ready to ensure a memorable stay in Brisbane, Queensland. Make a reservation today!
Mer information om hotellet
No pets allowed
Tycker du om det här hotellet?
Då kan du lägga det i åtgärdslistan!
397 Gregory Terrace Spring Hill, 4000 Brisbane, Australien
- Reception, dygnet runt
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Roma Street Parklands
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Queensland Performing Art
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Queensland Art Gallery
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Southbank Beach
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from City Center
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Convention Center
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Queensland Museum
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Botanic Gardens
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from City Cat High Speed Ferries
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Tangalooma, dolphin feeding and whale watching
- 60.00 kilometer(s) from Australia Zoo
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Brisbane City Mall, specialty stores
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Chermside Shopping Centre
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Indropilli Shopping Centre
- gt's Cafe Bar Bistro, on premises, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Open seven days to in-house guests and the public. All day breakfast & full lunches on the weekends. Serving fresh and seasonal a la carte cuisine.