Hotellbeskrivning Best Western Oakland Park InnDet bekväma hotellet har tre stjärnor.
Mer information om hotellet
No pets allowed, guide dogs only
Tycker du om det här hotellet?
Då kan du lägga det i åtgärdslistan!
3001 N Federal Highway, 33306-1403 Fort Lauderdale, USA
- Reception, dygnet runt
- 0.05 mile(s) from Culture Room, major music venue where well known musicians come to play.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Wilton Manors, restaurants, clubs and a variety of shops
- 0.50 mile(s) from The Ft. Lauderdale Beach, Las Olas Riverfront, Water Taxi, Beach Place, Marinas, Jungle Queen
- 1.00 mile(s) from Water Taxi, a transportation service that travels along Fort Lauderdale's intercoastal, stopping at various shops and restaurants.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Bonnet House Museum, a wonderful museum and garden displaying the times depicting Old Florida. Located on the New River
- 3.00 mile(s) from Evert Tennis Center, The Jimmy Evert Tennis Center at Holiday Park has 21 courts (18 lighted with a clay surface). Holiday Park itself, housing War Memorial Auditorium, has a baseball/softball field, basketball court, a football/soccer field, jogging trails, picnic pavilions, children's playground, racquetball, shuffleboard, lighted volleyball, horseshoe pits, and a bicycle path.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Downtown Ft. Lauderdale, enjoy variety of restaurants, pubs, clubs, theater, museums and art center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Las Olas Boulevard, with variety of high end shops, restaurants and sidewalk cafes
- 4.00 mile(s) from Jungle Queen Riverboat, a sight seeing adventure which displays Historic Fort Lauderdale, takes you to their private isle full of exotic wildlife. Dinner options
- 4.00 mile(s) from International Swimming Hall of Fame, when not hosting international competitions and events, two 10-lane pools are open to the public. An exhibition building features photos, medals, and other souvenirs, and a theater shows films of Esther Williams and Johnny Weissmuller.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Autonation IMAX Theater, the five-story screen of the IMAX Theater showcases a changing schedule of film adventure for family entertainment.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Port Everglades, the biggest and busiest port in the world for the cruise traveler
- 7.00 mile(s) from Broward County Convention, convention and meetings
- 7.00 mile(s) from The Isle Casino, restaurants, gambling and entertainment
- 8.50 mile(s) from The Hard Rock Casino, great restaurants, entertainment, and gambling
- 10.00 mile(s) from IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame, next to Outdoor World - Bass Pro Shop, the IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum immortalizes sportsfishing. Seven galleries include a virtual-reality opportunity to chase marlin, sailfish, tarpon, and more.
- 12.00 mile(s) from TY(TopeekeegeeYugnee)Park, amenities include a 375-square-foot rental meeting cabin with picnic area accommodating 300, plus a lakeside gazebo, along with other picnic shelters for big groups.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Butterfly World, The Tropical Rainforest Aviary has observations decks, waterfalls, ponds and tunnels. Also on premises are a breeding lab, museum, insectarium, garden center, cafe and gift shop.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Dania Jai-Alai, played in Dania since 1953, American, Basque, American and Mexican professionals hurl a rock-hard ball at wall with speeds exceeding 170 m.p.h. Jai-Alai at the Dania fronton is an offspring of handball
- 14.00 mile(s) from The Everglades Park, for a taste of Florida, air boats rental, alligator wrestling and restaurant and shops.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Bank Atlantic Center, home To NHL Florida Panthers. Many concerts from big stars are also played here.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Flamingo Gardens, this 60-acre botanical gardens and wildlife sanctuary has exotic and native plants, a 200-year-old hammock, citrus groves and Florida's ¿Champion¿ trees.
- 21.00 mile(s) from Sunlife/Dolphin Stadium, home of the NFL Miami Dolphins and numerous shows.
- 35.00 mile(s) from South Beach, restaurant, clubs, shops and the entertainment mecca of the East Coast.
- 0.25 mile(s) from Coral Ridge Mall, U.S. Post Office, Publix Supermarket and Liquor, Target, Jamba Juice, AMC Movie theater, Marshall's, T.J. Maxx, Payless Shoes, many more.
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Galleria Mall, high end shopping, restaurants, bars and Elizabeth Arden Spa.
- 3.50 mile(s) from Las Olas
- 9.00 mile(s) from Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall, the largest outlet mall in america.
- Across the street from Hi-Life Cafe, Full Service, Continental, Open for: lunch, dinner, 5 Star restaurant
- 0.10 mile(s) from Fort Lauderdale Ale House, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Happy Hour specials
- 0.20 mile(s) from J. Alexander's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Cafe Seville, Full Service, Mediterranean, Open for: lunch, dinner, The Best Paella in Town and the tapas are to dye for
- 0.50 mile(s) from Sublime, Full Service, Vegetarian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.60 mile(s) from Mai Kai Polynesian Restaunt, Full Service, Pacific Rim, Open for: lunch, dinner, The best Happy Hour in town and one of the oldest restaurants in Ft. Lauderdale
- 0.85 mile(s) from Catalinas' Cuban Cuisine, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Top notch Cuban Food
- 0.85 mile(s) from Casa Vico, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Old Florida Seafood House, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sun Fish Grill, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Seasons 52, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Blue Martini, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from P.F. Changs, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Greek Taverna, Full Service, Greek, Open for: lunch, dinner,