Hotellbeskrivning Best Western Loyal InnDetta hotell är rätt plats för den som letar efter en prisvärd och enkel övernattningsmöjlighet.
Mer information om hotellet
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day per pet with a $100 per week maximum.
Tycker du om det här hotellet?
Då kan du lägga det i åtgärdslistan!
2301 8th Avenue, 98121-1907 Seattle, USA
- Reception, dygnet runt
- 0.60 mile(s) from Seattle Center, Space Needle, Key Arena, McCaw Hall, Pacific Science Center, EMP, Children's Museum and Memorial Field.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Space Needle, observation deck and restaurant open year round.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Experience Music Project, hands on music experience museum.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Monorail, transportation to and from Downtown Seattle to Seattle Center
- 0.60 mile(s) from McCaw Hall, home of the Pacific Northwest Ballet.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Key Arena, home of the Seattle Storm and Seattle's premier concert venue.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Pike Place Market, Seattle's public farmer's market has a wide array of items from fresh seafood to souvenirs including some of Seattle's finest restaurants.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Washington State Conventi, host all large city-wide convention and events
- 0.80 mile(s) from Seattle Art Museum, Seattle's premier art museum, SAM
- 1.00 mile(s) from Waterfront, where you'll find Seattle's cruise ships, aquarium, Ye Olde Curiosity shop, Washington state ferries and some of Seattle's finest seafood.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pier 66, home to Norwegian Cruise Line and Celebrity Cruises.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners.
- 2.00 mile(s) from CenturyLink Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders and WaMu Theater.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Square, this is where it all began, Seattle's history, vintage buildings, shopping, restaurants, antiques and galleries. It is also the home of the famous Underground Tour.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Seattle Chinatown/International, China Town, Asian restaurants & markets.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pier 91, Seattle's new cruise terminal. Home of Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean cruise lines.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Washington State Ferries, largest ferry system in the United States transporting citizens and tourist to the outlying islands
- 5.00 mile(s) from Woodland Park Zoo, where you'll find the Northern Trail to the African Savanna all in a 92-acre garden with over 300 animal species.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ballard Locks, where ships move from a fresh water lake to a salt water body of water - viewing available of the fish ladder
- 7.00 mile(s) from Museum of Flight, amazing collection of planes such as the Concord
- 20.00 mile(s) from Boeing Plant Tours, special tour of the Boeing Assembly Plant
- 1.00 mile(s) from Westlake Shopping Center, where you will find the Macy's, Nordstrom, Pacific Place Mall, Nike Town, Banana Republic and more.
- Across the street from Shilla Restaurant, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Hurricane Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.30 mile(s) from Tuta Bella Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.30 mile(s) from Seastar Restaurant, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.40 mile(s) from The 5 Point Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Palace Ballroom, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,