Описание отеля BEST WESTERN PLUS Travel Toronto AirportЭтот 3-звездочный отель для тех, кто ищет комфортабельные условия проживания.
Дополнительная информация об отеле
No pets allowed
Время регистрации прибывающих:14:00:00
Вам понравился этот отель?
Тогда добавьте его в список отмеченных отелей.
5503 Eglinton Avenue West, M9C 5K5 Toronto, Канада
- Круглосуточная регистрация
- 0.08 kilometer(s) from Mini Indy Go kart, Mini Indy Go kart rides, racing leagues, parties, corporate events, arcade games and more. Located in the heart of Toronto's Centennial Park on the Etobicoke Mississauga border, we are easily accessible from all points within the Greater Toronto Area.
- 0.75 kilometer(s) from Etobicoke Soccer City, Etobicoke Soccer City is Toronto’s #1 Indoor Soccer facility located within Centennial Park.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Centennial Park, Centennial Park is a large regional park which offers year round activities such as Skiing, Snowboarding, Skating, Go Carts, Soccer, Baseball and Golf. It’s features include the Centennial Park Conservatory, Etobicoke Olympium Swimming Pool, Centennial Ski & Snowboarding Centre, Centennial Stadium, Centennial Park Arena, Mini Indy Go-cart Track, Picnic Areas, Soccer Fields and Baseball Diamonds.
- 1.30 kilometer(s) from Centennial Golf Course, Centennial Golf Course is a 27 hole executive style fully irrigated golf course (Par 4 & 3) designed to capture and hold the golfer’s interest. A real test of golf from the championship tees, enabling seasoned golfers to test and improve all aspects of their game. The regular tees provide a pleasant, easy to walk course that is idea for all. Great for seniors, ladies and those just learning the game.
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Centennial Park Stadium, The Centennial Park Stadium is a 2,200 seat capacity stadium in Etobicoke, Ontario, that is primarily used for soccer, track and field, football and occasionally for kabbadi. It is located within Centennial Park (Toronto). It is located just south of Lester B. Pearson International Airport and near the intersection of Rathburn Road and Renforth Drive. It was built in 1975. The stadium hosted some sporting events of the 1976 Paralympic Games as well as the closing ceremony. The stadium is home to the Toronto Lynx football clubs (mens and ladies).
- 2.70 kilometer(s) from The Etobicoke Olympium, The Etobicoke Olympium is the best swimming facility in Ontario: The Olympium boasts a 50 metre competition pool and a 25 yard warm-up pool. The 8-lane competition pool can be divided into two 25 metre pools, The Olympium also has an excellent diving facility, two gymnasiums, numerous club rooms, and a cafeteria which operates at most meets.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Centennial Park Arena, Centennial Park Arena is an indoor rink open all year round. They offer public skating, figure & ice Skating lessons, adult and youth hockey programs, leagues and clinics and birthday party and event planning events.
- 3.50 kilometer(s) from Centennial Park Ski & Snow, Centennial Park Ski & Snowboard Centre, a small alpine skiing hill. It features one t-bar and a conveyor lift, serving one intermediate slope, one beginner slope, and a snowboard slope. It is one of two ski hills located within the boundaries of Toronto, the other being the North York Ski Center.
- 3.50 kilometer(s) from Centennial Park Conservation, Centennial Park Conservatory is a conservatory in Toronto, Canada. It consists of three greenhouses and 12,000 square feet of plants. It is located in Centennial Park, in the former City of Etobicoke. This conservatory is cared for by Toronto Parks who also run Allan Gardens. Admission is free.
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Tomken Twin Arena, Tomken Twin Arena hosts a wide variety of programs including Learn to Skate, Ice-Hockey, Public Skating, Summer Lacrosse, Ball Hockey and Roller Blading
- 6.20 kilometer(s) from Toronto Congress Centre, Toronto Congress Centre is Toronto's premier tradeshow and convention centre featuring more than one million square feet of exhibit space and the industry's best project managers.
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from The Hershey Centre, The Hershey Centre is a multi-purpose sports and entertainment complex located in Mississauga, Ontario, across the street from Iceland Mississauga.
- 7.40 kilometer(s) from The International Centre, The International Centre is approx 500,000 square feet and hosts hundreds of shows and events each year.
- 14.00 kilometer(s) from Wild Water Kingdom, Wild Water Kingdom is located in Brampton, Ontario, and was Canada's largest water-based fun park. The park has a variety of attractions, including water slides, a wave pool, lazy rivers and a variety of kids' pools. As well, non-swimming activities such as batting cages and a climbing wall are available. The park is also home to a number of bars and cafeterias.
- 23.00 kilometer(s) from Metro Toronto Convention, Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- 24.00 kilometer(s) from CN Tower, The CN Tower is a communications and observation tower in Toronto, standing 553.3 metres (1,815 ft) tall. It became the world's tallest free-standing structure and world's tallest tower. It held both records for 34 years. Today it remains the tallest free-standing structure in the Western Hemisphere, a signature icon of Toronto's skyline, and a symbol of Canada, attracting more than two million international visitors annually.
- 24.00 kilometer(s) from Rogers Centre (Skydome), Rogers Centre (originally SkyDome) is a multi-purpose stadium, in Toronto, Ontario, situated next to the CN Tower, near the shores of Lake Ontario. The venue was noted for being the first stadium to have a fully-retractable motorized roof, as well as for the 348-room hotel attached to it, with 70 rooms overlooking the field. It is also the most recent North American major-league stadium built to accommodate both football and baseball.
- 25.00 kilometer(s) from Air Canada Centre (ACC), Air Canada Centre (ACC) is a multi-purpose indoor sporting arena located on Bay Street in downtown Toronto. It is the home of the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League (NHL), the Toronto Raptors of the National Basketball Association (NBA), and the Toronto Rock of the National Lacrosse League (NLL).
- 28.00 kilometer(s) from Canada's Wonderland, Canada's Wonderland is a 330-acre (1.3 km2) theme park located in Vaughan, a suburb directly north of Toronto. The park is open seasonally from May to October and contains more than 200 attractions. The park also holds the record for most roller coasters in a park outside of the United States with a total of 15.
- 27.00 kilometer(s) from Royal Ontario Museum (ROM, The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) is a museum of world culture and natural history in Toronto, with its main entrance facing Bloor Street in Downtown Toronto. It contains more than six million items and forty galleries, the museum has notable collections of dinosaurs, Near Eastern and African art, East Asian art, European history, and Canadian history. It also houses the world's largest collection of fossils from the Burgess Shale with more than 150,000 specimens.
- 47.00 kilometer(s) from Metro Toronto Zoo, Metro Toronto Zoo is located in Scarborough, encompassing 287 hectares (710 acres), the Toronto Zoo is the largest zoo in Canada. It is divided into six zoogeographic regions: Indo-Malaya, Africa, Americas, Australasia, Eurasia and the Canadian Domain. Some animals are displayed indoors in tropical pavilions and outdoors in what would be their naturalistic environments, with viewing at many levels. It also has areas such as the Kids Zoo, Waterside Theatre and Splash Island.
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Square One Shopping Centre
- 9.00 kilometer(s) from Square One Shopping Centr, Square One Shopping Centre is a shopping mall located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. It is one of the largest shopping malls in Canada, with over 1.6 million square feet (150,000 m²) of retail space and more than 360 stores and services. On average, the mall serves over 21 million customers each year.
- 17.00 kilometer(s) from Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Yorkdale Shopping Centre is a large shopping mall in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It contains over 250 stores and is located in the community of Downsview, in North York. It is the fifth largest shopping mall in Canada
- Fine dining on premises Michele's Italian Ristorante & Bar (individually owned)
- Michele's Italian Ristorante, on premises, full service, Italian, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Individually owned and operated. It is situated on our property with inside access for our guests convenience. They serve a hot breakfast every morning from 6:30 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. Weekdays they serve lunch and dinner from noon to 10:00 p.m. and weekends they serve dinner from 4:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Country Style, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 0.30 kilometer(s) from Tim Horton's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 0.80 kilometer(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Wild Goose, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m daily, Canadian.
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Wendy's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. daily
Принимаемые кредитные карты