Описание отеля Best Western Abbey HotelЭто комфортабельный отель, удовлетворяющий повышенным требованиям (3 звезды).
Дополнительная информация об отеле
Pets allowed with restrictions.
Время регистрации прибывающих:15:00:00
Вам понравился этот отель?
Тогда добавьте его в список отмеченных отелей.
North Parade, BA1 1LF Bath, Великобритания
- Услуги стирки
- Круглосуточная регистрация
- 0.10 mile(s) from Roman Baths, situated just two minutes’ walk from the hotel, the Roman Baths is one of the largest tourist attractions in South West England and definitely not to be missed.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Bath Abbey, visitors have been made welcome at Bath Abbey for hundreds of years, it is one of the most visited places in the South West, whether to admire the magnificent architecture, or for a quiet moment of contemplation, it’s an experience not to be missed
- 0.10 mile(s) from City Centre, Bath is renowned for its shopping, and has along with the popular High Street stores a vast array of both designer and individual unique shops that are spread throughout the city centre and the many small lanes and alleys.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Pump Rooms, Regarded as the social heart of Bath for more than two centuries, the Pump Room is a striking neo-classical salon where hot spa water is drawn for drinking.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Thermae Spa, Britain's only natural thermal spa is a day spa where you can bathe in the warm, natural mineral-rich waters and choose from a range of spa treatments designed to ease the body and soothe the mind.
- 0.30 mile(s) from The Rec – Bath Rugby Club, established in 1865, and just a few minutes’ walk from the hotel Bath Rugby is one of the oldest and most prestigious rugby clubs in the world.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Bath Cricket Club, situated in North Parade and Founded in 1859, Bath Cricket Club is now a leading community cricket club which has been designated a focus club by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) to be a hub of the community network for cricket development, particularly for the benefit of children and young people. In 2003, the Club converted from a private members club to a charity to consolidate and enhance its community role.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Royal Crescent and Circus, Designed by the architect John Wood the Younger and built between 1767 and 1774, it is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture to be found in the country the facade remains much as it was when it was built. It has been and is still used regularly as a location for film and television programs.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Jane Austin Centre, a must for all Jane Austin Fans. The Centre at 40 Gay Street in Bath houses a permanent exhibition which tells the story of Jane’s experience in the city between 1801 and 1806 and the effect that living here had on her and her writing. There is also the popular Jane Austin Festival, which takes place in September.
- 0.80 mile(s) from The Holburne Museum, Baths Art museum for everyone - The Holburne Museum sits within its own grounds at the end of Great Pulteney Street with Sydney Gardens behind. Admission is free for the permanent collection but a charge may be made for the Temporary collections and exhibitions.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Sydney Gardens, situated behind the Holburne Museum at the end of Great Pulteney Street, Sydney Gardens is Bath’s oldest park. It was planned and laid out by the architect Harcourt Masters in 1795. 12 acres in size, it became very popular towards the end of the 18th and 19th century and was frequently visited by members of the Royal family and the famous author Jane Austen who lived at number 4 Sydney Place. The gardens were purchased in 1909 by the city and in the same year a replica of the Temple of Minerva was built to commemorate the Bath Historical Pageant.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Bath University Sports, located at Claverton Down the Team Bath Arena is a flexible, light and airy facility in an inspirational environment that can cater for a range of events, both sporting and non-sporting.
- 3.00 mile(s) from The American Museum, take you through the history of America from it’s early settlers to the twentieth century. It has an amazing collection of folk and decorative arts, the Museum shows the varied and intricate nature of American traditions. It is the only museum of Americana outside the United States and was founded to bring American History and cultures to the people of Britain and Europe
- 0.25 mile(s) from Southgate Shopping Centre, built in the traditional local stone, Bath's newest shopping center packed with shops and cafes it has something for everyone.
- The Allium Brassierie, on premises, full service, Steak House, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Modern Bristish. Open for breakfast: 7:15 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. weekdays and 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. weekends. Food served all day.
- Bar/Lounge, on premises, bar/lounge, International, open for: lunch. An informal area with comfortable chairs. Open 24 hours.
Принимаемые кредитные карты