Descrição do hotel Best Western Kings Manor HotelO hotel de 3 estrelas tem 95 quarto(s). O hotel oferece parques de estacionamento gratuitos. Os hóspedes desportistas têm à sua disposição uma sala de Fitness. Relaxe na sauna do hotel.
Outras informações sobre o hotel
Pets allowed with restrictions. Not allowed in food areas. 5 GBP per pet per night.
Número de pisos:3
Hora de Check-In:15:00:00
Hora de Check-Out:11:00:00
Este hotel agrada-lhe?
Então coloque-o na sua lista de anotações.
Localização do hotel
100 Milton Road East, EH152NP Edinburgh, Grã-Bretanha
Equipamento do hotel
- Estacionamentos gratuitos
- Serviço de lavandaria
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fort Kinnaird retail Park
- 3.00 mile(s) from Edinburgh Castle, second most popular atraction in UK. Scottish Crown Jewels, St Margarets Chapel, Mons Meg and great views!
- 3.00 mile(s) from Palace of Holyrood House, the Royal residence in Scotland. Historic Palace dating back to 12th Century. Also Houses Royal Paintings Gallery
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dynamic Earth, our Dynamic Earth takes you on a journey through our planets past, present and future, with interactive exhibits and impressive technology, including a 4D and 3D experience. Beginning with the Big Bang, children and adults alike can witness the creation of the Earth
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hibernian Football Club, home of The Green team of Edinburgh
- 4.00 mile(s) from Royal Scottish Museum, following its £20 miliion revamp now Scotland busiest visitor attraction. A great day - or two days- for all the family
- 4.00 mile(s) from Heart of Midlothian Football, if you don't support the Hibbees you have got to support the Jambos ( Heart of Midlothian FC)
- 4.00 mile(s) from Murrayfiled stadium, Scotlands national rugby stadium home of the Autumn Internationals and six Nations. Also Home of Edinburgh Rugby
- 4.00 mile(s) from Royal Yacht Britannia
- 4.00 mile(s) from Former Royal Yacht Britan, Brittania carried the Royal Family and acted as a floating Embassy for nearly 50 years. A visit offers an insight into the Formal grand salons as well as the private apartments
- 5.00 mile(s) from Edinburgh Zoo, for a great day out, you can't beat Edinburgh Zoo. Our world-class attractions and our extensive animal collection will provide you and your family with memories to last a lifetime! Explore some of our top attractions below, then come see them for yourself...only at Edinburgh Zoo.
- 6.00 mile(s) from National Museum of Scotland
- 8.00 mile(s) from Concorde
- 20.00 mile(s) from Livingstone Designer outl
- 3.00 mile(s) from Edinburgh City Centre shopping
- Lauders Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Modern Scottish. A la Carte menu for lunch and dinner
- Options Bistro, on premises, Full Service Restaurant, International, open for: lunch, dinner Contemporary European
Cartões de crédito aceites