Descrição do hotel Best Western Hotel Smokies ParkO hotel está classificado como estabelecimento de 3 estrelas confortável.
Outras informações sobre o hotel
No pets allowed -Guide and hearing dogs only
Número de pisos:4
Hora de Check-In:14:00:00
Hora de Check-Out:11:00:00
Este hotel agrada-lhe?
Então coloque-o na sua lista de anotações.
Localização do hotel
Ashton Road, OL8 3HX Oldham, Grã-Bretanha
Trajeto de acesso
Ponto de partida:·From: All directions. At the mid-point on the A627 between Ashton Under Lyne and Oldham is the BEST WESTERN Hotel Smokies Park.
Equipamento/particularidades do hotel
- Serviço de lavandaria
- 0.1 mile(s) from City of Manchester Stadium
- 0.1 mile(s) from Pennines National Park
- 7 mile(s) from Manchester City Centre, The Manchester Exhibition Center, and the north's premier exhibition center, specializing in pop concerts, ice shows and sporting events.
- 8 mile(s) from The Museum of Science and Industry., Fascinating displays as well as exhibits to educate and inform both children and adults.
- 13 mile(s) from M.E.N. Arena, 22,000 capacity arena hosting regular concerts and shows. In addition, ice hockey and basketball featuring Manchester's top teams.
- 10 mile(s) from Bramhall Hall, Victorian house in 70 acres of parkland, lakes and woodland walks, events programs with a range of concerts, workshops and tours
- 18 mile(s) from Lowry Centre/Imperial War Museum Europe's second largest indoor shopping center featuring Selfridges only outlet outside London, cafes, shops and multiplex cinema.
- 30 mile(s) from Old Trafford Stadium
- 30 mile(s) from Ski Rossendale, the north's premier ski center, catering for all ages and abilities from all walks of life, situated at the end of the M66 north of Manchester, Junction 18 off M60
- 30 mile(s) from Camelot Theme Park, a new £1 Million indoor entertainment center, Rollerquest, huge interactive soft play center, video games arcade, Merlins Magic Maze, plus food court, located Chorley nr Preston
- 40 mile(s) from Oulton Park, the north's premier motor racing venue, hosting events and activities, situated next to Little Budworth in Cheshire, just 20 minutes from Junctions 18/19 of the M6 adjacent to the A54
- 40 mile(s) from Chester Zoo, the north's best value family day out, 110 acres to explore with 6,000 animals, see baby elephants, orangutans, the new Twilight Zone Bat Cave and penguin pool
- 50 mile(s) from Alton Towers, fun for all ages with rides and attractions, beautiful gardens
- Brasserie One, on premises, Traditional English & European, open seven days a week from 7:00am to 2:00pm and 7:00pm to 10:00pm.
Cartões de crédito aceites