Descrição do hotel Best Western Cross Lanes HotelTrata-se de um hotel de conforto para elevadas exigências (3 estrelas).
Outras informações sobre o hotel
No pets allowed, Guide and Hearing dogs only.
Número de pisos:1
Hora de Check-In:14:00:00
Hora de Check-Out:11:00:00
Este hotel agrada-lhe?
Então coloque-o na sua lista de anotações.
Localização do hotel
Bangor Road, LL13 0TF Wrexham, Grã-Bretanha
Trajeto de acesso
Ponto de partida:·From: Highway A525. Take Wrexham to Whitchurch Road, three miles from Wrexham between the villages of Marchwiel and Bangor on Dee, to the BEST WESTERN Cross Lanes Hotel.
Equipamento/particularidades do hotel
- Estacionamentos gratuitos
- Serviço de lavandaria
- 2.00 mile(s) from Erddig Hall, a late 17th century house with walled garden. Country park and house open to the public.
- 2.00 mile(s) from National Trust Property, Erddig has captured the way of life in a bustling household community during the early years of the last century. Erddig was voted Britians Best HistoricHouse in the UKTV History series Britains Best
- 3.00 mile(s) from Eagles Meadow, Wrexham
- 4.00 mile(s) from Wrexham Football Club
- 4.00 mile(s) from Bangor-on Dee Race Course, is a left handed jumps racecourse set in glorious countryside and overlooked by the Welsh hills. Bangor has a unique character, amplified by the fact that it is the only Racecourse in the country that doesnt have a grandstand!
- 9.00 mile(s) from Llangollen/Froncysyllte, is most well known for its famous aqueduct. Built by Thomas Telford the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct is one of the largest aqueducts in the UK stretching over the River Dee taking the canal to Llangollen. The source of the canal is at the Horseshoe Falls in Llangollen. The Offas Dyke footpath
- 10.00 mile(s) from Chirk Castle, is a 700 year old marcher fortress, which commands fine views over the surrounding countryside. It was built in the late 13th century by Roger Mortimer, Justice of North Wales for Edward 1. The castle was sold for 5,000 UK pounds to Sir Thomas Myddelton in 1595 and his descendants
- 14.00 mile(s) from Roman City of Chester, steeped in Roman History with it's ampitheatre and city wall, excellent for shopping, sightseeing and the Chester Race Course
- 17.00 mile(s) from Cheshire Oaks Outlet Vill
- The Lanes Bar Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Traditional: Real ale beers, lagers, spirits, wines etc. Modern British cuisine. Open from 12pm - 2.30pm, 6.30pm - 9.30pm.
Cartões de crédito aceites