Opis hotelu BEST WESTERN High Sierra HotelJest to komfortowy hotel dla podróżnych o wysokich wymaganiach (3 gwiazdki); dysponuje łącznie 71 pokojami.
Więcej informacji o hotelu
Pets not allowed.
Podoba Ci się ten hotel?
Umieść go na swojej liście zapamiętanych.
3228 Main Street, 93546 Mammoth Lakes, USA
- Apartamenty: 11
- Recepcja czynna całą dobę
- Bezpłatny parking
Osobliwości / atrakcje
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, summer months on Mammoth Mountain bring incredible cross country and downhill mountain biking trails (single track and dirt road). Take the gondola up and feel the wind in your hair on the downhill!! Fantastic views and endless adventure are waiting for you.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mammoth Mountain, whether winter or summer, Mammoth Mountain has a bit for all. Hike, bike, or take the scenic Gondola ride to the interpretive center at the top of the mountain and experience the Sierra Nevada Mountains from 11,083 feet.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hot Creek Geological site, with the amazing mountains all around you, it is easy to miss the fact that you are in a million year old caldera. That is, of course, until you visit this 'hot' river which has so much geothermal activity that they have harnessed it for electricity output.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Valentine Eastern Sierra, with a total of 156 acres split between two locations around Mammoth Lakes, an abundance of wildlife, wildflowers, incredible scenery, and the educators of U.C. Santa Barbara, you can't miss the opportunity to explore through one of the Valentine Preserve's talks and tours. Check out their website to find scheduled times.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hot Creek State Fish Hatchery, ever wonder where those fish that you are catching in our wonderful lakes come from? With so many people visiting us to fish, they can't all be just native. Being one of the most important broodstock and production facilities in the Western US, the mission of the fish hatchery is to insure the future survival of wild and native Trout species. Pay them a visit to see where it all starts.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mammoth Museums, with a history full of ski and mining adventures, Mammoth Lakes has an abundance of stories to tell and sites to visit. It all starts at the museums where you'll develop a whole new appreciation for the adventurer's soul which developed Mammoth Lakes into what it is today. Definitely a must visit for anyone coming to town.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Minaret Vista, as you approach Mammoth Lakes from the south, you are greeted with a series of jagged peaks placed behind Mammoth Mountain Ski Area. From this vista point, those jagged peaks, called the Minarets, are so impressive it will take your breath away. Don't forget your camera!!
- 10.00 mile(s) from Devil's Postpile, this National Monument is the world's finest example of columnar basalt. It was created by a lava flow that occurred over 1,000,000 years ago and is honored by hundreds of visitors annually. Just a mile hike away is the 101 foot waterfall of Rainbow Falls. Make it a day and fish, hike, and explore this beautiful area.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Mono Lake, this impressive 70.5 square mile lake is an oasis in the deserts of the Great Basin. It has become a vital habitat for millions of migratory and nesting birds. Whether you are exploring on kayak or land, the mineral Tufa and unique environment will thrill your senses.
- 40.00 mile(s) from Yosemite National Park, a visit to the Sierra Nevada Mountains can't be complete without a visit to this amazing National Park. Around every corner you are presented with incredible scenery, wildlife, and forests. Visit the Tuolumne Meadows for its granite domes, meadows and lakes. Continue to the Yosemite Valley to see the awe inspiring 3,593 foot face of El Capitan and the 2,425 foot Yosemite Falls (best in the spring). Come for a visit and you won't want to leave!!
- 60.00 mile(s) from Bodie Ghost Town, nestled high above the foothills of Mono Lake, lies one of the most well preserved ghost towns in the West. Originating in the 1800's, this mining community is protected in the state in which it was left: the grocery store fully stocked, the bar with pool table waiting for someone to play on it, and homes with personal belongings. Bring the camera, a good pair of shoes and a sun hat, as you'll want to explore every nook and cranny.
- 95.00 mile(s) from Manzanar, this National Monument stands in memory of the hundreds of Japanese families that were uprooted from their lives and taken to these internment camps during World War II. Remnants of their resiliency lives on in the water gardens that you will find among the trees. Pay a visit to the museum prior to walking the grounds to fully understand this part of our history that is vitally important to remember. Come in April and you'll catch the annual pilgrimage of those who grew up in this camp.
- 105 mile(s) from Mount Whitney, this highest summit in the contiguous United States paints a beautiful picture as you pass through Lone Pine. Whether you decide to day hike up its flanks or view it from town, it is worth a visit.
- 180 mile(s) from Death Valley, the interesting thing about this region of California is that we have both the highest and the lowest point in the lower 48 states. The lowest being Death Valley National Park at 282 feet below sea level. Enjoy the wildflowers in spring and take a hike onto the incredible sand dunes. You'll feel like you're in a whole different world.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Mammoth Luxury Outlets, small outlet mall with Polo Ralph Lauren, Coach, Bass and Van Heusen.
- 1 mile(s) from Village at Mammoth, outdoor shopping area with stores such as Tonic, McCoy Sports and First Street Leather.
- Cafe 203, on premises, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, dinner, Breakfast: American Hot Buffet Dinner: Indian Buffet/pizza/salads
- Adjacent to Stellar Brew, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: lunch, Excellent sandwiches available for lunch.
- Across the street from Slocums, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner, Nightly Happy Hour with reduced prices on cocktails and appetizers.
- Across the street from Base Camp Cafe, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Perry's Italian Cafe, Full Service, Italian, Open for: dinner,
- Across the street from John's Pizza Works, Fast Food, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.25 mile(s) from Angel's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, The Best BBQ in town.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Mogul, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Nik-n-Willies Pizza & Sub, Deli, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Chart House, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Good Life Cafe, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Gomez's, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Best Authentic Mexican Restaurant in town.
- 0.75 mile(s) from Alpenrose Sierra Grill, Full Service, Pacific Rim, Open for: dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Shogun, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: dinner, Excellent sushi.
- 1 mile(s) from Giovanni's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Best pizza in town.
- 1 mile(s) from Nevado's, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Petra's, Full Service, French, Open for: dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Burgers, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Whiskey Creek, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Mammoth Brewing Company, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Auld Dubliner, Full Service, International, Open for: dinner, Irish fare with music on the weekends.
- 1.25 mile(s) from The Stove, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast,
- 1.25 mile(s) from Skadi, Full Service, Mediterranean, Open for: dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from The Lakefront, Full Service, French, Open for: dinner, Romantic atmosphere on Twin Lakes.
- 13 mile(s) from Convict Lake Restaurant, Full Service, French, Open for: dinner,
Akceptowane płatności kartą