Hotelbeschrijving Best Western Savannah GatewayWie een eenvoudige accommodatie zoekt, is in dit 2-sterren hotel aan het juiste adres.
Verdere informatie over het hotel
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Bevalt dit hotel?
Zet het dan op uw favorietenlijst.
Ligging van het hotel
1 Gateway Boulevard E, 31419-9745 Savannah, USA
Vertrekpunt:·From: the north. Interstate 95 take Exit 94. Turn left on Highway 204 and at next light turn left on Gateway Boulevard. The BEST WESTERN Savannah Gateway is 100 yards on the left. ·From: the south. Interstate 95 take Exit 94. Turn right on Highway 204. At the next light turn left on Gateway Boulevard. The BEST WESTERN Savannah Gateway is 100 yards on the left. ·From: the east. Going east on Georgia Highway 204, pass under Interstate 95 and at the light turn left on Gateway Boulevard. The BEST WESTERN Savannah Gateway is 100 yards on the left. ·From: the west. Going west on Georgia Highway 204, turn right on Gateway Boulevard. The BEST WESTERN Savannah Gateway is 100 yards on the left.
- 24-uurs receptie
- Gratis parkeerplaatsen
- 8.00 mile(s) from Mighty 8th Air Force Museum, military history museum that shares stories of courage and patriotism displayed by the men & women of the Eighth Air Force from World War II to present.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Savannah Theatre, musical comedy productions featuring various genres including Broadway, Jazz, 50-80's, country, & Christmas.
- 12.00 mile(s) from River Street, popular tourist destination in downtown Savannah featuring beautiful architecture, wonderful restaurants, exciting nightlife and more.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Hunter Army Air Field, the US Army's premier heavy force power projection platform on the east coast.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Historic Savannah, enjoy historic downtown Savannah's rich history, beautiful architecture, delicious cuisine, fascinating galleries, shopping, unique tours and more.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Fort Stewart, largest Army installation east of the Mississippi River. Visit the Fort Stewart Museum to learn about the history of Fort Stewart.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Tybee Island, enjoy delicious cuisine, unique shopping, and recreational activities on Tybee Island, located just a short distance away from historic downtown Savannah.
- 35.00 mile(s) from Tybee Island Beach, enjoy this Savannah beach that features beautiful scenery and outdoor activities. Tybee Island is a favorite Savannah attraction for the entire family.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Old Town Trolley Tours, tour historic downtown Savannah on a trolley tour to experience Savannah's natural beauty, rich history, and southern hospitality.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Harley-Davidson Store, Savannah's local Harley-Davidson motorcycle dealer. Buy new and used motorcycles, rent motorcycles or learn to ride!
- 0.50 mile(s) from Savannah Festival Outlet, shop top quality name brand merchandise at unbeatable prices at Savannah Festival Outlet Center.
- 1.40 mile(s) from WalMart, located just down the road from our Savannah Gateway hotel.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Savannah Mall, featuring over 100 stores and restaurants including Target, Burlington Coat Factory, Dillard's and more!
- Denny's, on premises, open daily 24 hours
- Across the street from Cracker Barrel, open daily from 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- Across the street from Shoney's, open from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- .5 mile(s) from Hooters, open from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- .5 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, open from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight
- .5 mile(s) from Shellhouse, Seafood, open from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 Midnight