Dit hotel biedt u:Dit is een hotel voor gasten met hoge eisen en het is dan ook onderscheiden met 4 sterren....
De laatste boeking was 2 dagen geleden vanuit Duitsland
Hotelbeschrijving Best Western Premier Yew Lodge HotelDit is een hotel voor gasten met hoge eisen en het is dan ook onderscheiden met 4 sterren.
Verdere informatie over het hotel
Pets allowed with restrictions. Small to medium dogs only, 5 GBP.
Bevalt dit hotel?
Zet het dan op uw favorietenlijst.
Ligging van het hotel
Packington Hill, DE74 2DF Kegworth, Groot-Brittannië
- 24-uurs receptie
- 5.00 mile(s) from Donington Park, One of Britains most popular racing circuits and home of many World Championship Events. More than just a racing circuit, Donington Park is also an all-year-round venue for conferences, exhibitions, trade shows and product launches.
- 20.00 mile(s) from National Space Centre, The National Space Centre offers an insight into the world beyond our planet - includes exceptional interactive activities for all ages.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Twycross Zoo, The hotel has adopted a Western Lowland Gorilla at the zoo - he is a silverback called Oumbi and his story can be read while at the hotel. Twycross is the World Primate Centre.
- 35.00 mile(s) from Alton Towers, One of the country's biggest theme parks which via easy access routes is only a 30 minute drive from the hotel.
- 10.00 mile(s) from The National Forest, The National Forest is a new Forest which is currently being developed and planting is happening throughout the year. It houses a cycle centre, interactive activities and many walks.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Great Central Railway, Take a trip back in time when steam railway was the way to travel.
- 32.00 mile(s) from Sherwood Forest, Sherwood Forest is world famous as the legendary home of Robin hood! It also contains the world-famous Major Oak, still producing acorns after standing at the heart of the forest for an estimated 800 years!
- 15.00 mile(s) from Belvoir Castle, Standing high on a hill overlooking woodland and farmland. Visitors from all over the world are welcomed here to tour world famous pheasant and partridge Belvoir Shoot, tours of the Castle and its art collection and our recently renovated gardens.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Calke Abbey, Explore this fascinating house, the beautiful walled garden and Calke Park which is a National Forest Reserve.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Capital FM Arena, The Capital FM Arena Nottingham is the East Midlands premier entertainment venue based in the heart of the vibrant city centre
- 71.00 mile(s) from Chatsworth House and Gard, There is always something new to do in the house, garden, farmyard and adventure playground. Experience a taste of Chatsworth in the shops, restaurants and award winning Farm shop, or explore the beautiful 1000 acre park.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Trent Bridge, Trent Bridge is a world famous cricketing landmark. Recognised as one of the finest cricket venues across the globe, it has acted as host for county and Test cricket since 1838 and is the world's third oldest Test ground.
- 40.00 mile(s) from Peak District, Experience the beauty and charm of the Peak District. Discover the hidden valleys at your own pace. Escape to space, solitude and tranquillity. Your journey of discovery starts here!
- 32.00 mile(s) from Matlock, The town of Matlock is situated on the edge of the Peak District National Park. A former spa town lying alongside the River Derwent, Matlock is the historic County town of Derbyshire.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Derby, "Westfield Centre - Derby We open every day, with late night shopping on Thursdays and Fridays. Our cinema and restaurants open late every night of the week"
- 10.00 mile(s) from Nottingham, Nottingham boasts 2 large shopping centres and plenty of shopping in the vibrant market square
- 18.00 mile(s) from Leicester, Highcross offers an awe-inspiring mix of fashionable stores, stylish restaurants and true city centre living that has reinvented Leicester and changed the perception of the city.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Fosee Park, Fosse Shopping Park is one of Britain's biggest out-of-town shopping parks
- Orchard, on premises, Full Service, English and International cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, hours 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m.