Dit hotel biedt u:Wie een comfortabele accommodatie zoekt, is in dit 3-sterren hotel aan het juiste adres....
De laatste boeking was meer dan 3 dagen geleden Groot-Brittannië.
Hotelbeschrijving Best Western Monkbar HotelWie een comfortabele accommodatie zoekt, is in dit 3-sterren hotel aan het juiste adres.
Verdere informatie over het hotel
Pets allowed with restrictions, well behaved cats and dogs welcome!
Bevalt dit hotel?
Zet het dan op uw favorietenlijst.
Ligging van het hotel
St Maurices Road, YO31 7JA York, Groot-Brittannië
- 0.5 mile(s) from York Minster, magnificient Medieval cathedral with 128 stained glass windows
- 1 mile(s) from Jorvik Viking Center, encounter the Vikings of Jorvik - discover what life was like here 1,000 years ago and journey through a reconstruction of Viking age streets!
- 2 mile(s) from National Railway Museum, Finest railway museum in Europe housing the famous Bullet train and recent acquisition of The Flying Scotsman! Admission is free!
- 8 mile(s) from Castle Howard, this magnificient 18th Century house with extensive collections and breathtaking grounds featuring temples, lakes and fountains. Setting for Brideshead Revisited.
- 1 mile(s) from York City Walls, Take a walk through the mind and ever-changing rooms of Frank Green named after the Treasurer of York Minster. Behind the mainly 17th century exterior lays the story of one of remarkable Yorkshire man, Frank Green.
- 1 mile(s) from York Castle Museum, York Castle Museum is one of Britain's leading museums of everyday life. It shows how people used to live by displaying thousands of household objects and by recreating rooms, shops, streets and even prison cells.
- 1 mile(s) from York Eye, York observation wheel in the grounds of the Royal York Hotel (formerly the Station Hotel) is fully operational. Open 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week. The wheel will be closed on Christmas Day, and will continue to operate until January 2014.
- 1 mile(s) from York's Sweet Story, Discover the history of chocolate, find out what makes York chocolate so special and enjoy a range of delicious chocolate treats along the way at York’s Sweet Story.
- 1 mile(s) from The York Dungeon, The York Dungeon tells the horrible history of York. With real live actors you are never alone in the Dungeon!! Meet Guy Fawkes and Dick Turpin who were both from York and hear their horror stories.
- 1 mile(s) from Cliffords Tower, The best uninterrupted views over the city of York are seen from Clifford's Tower. From here you can get spectacular photographs of the whole city and beyond.
- 25 mile(s) from Flamingo Land, A great day out at Flamingo Land will include experiencing exciting rides and visiting the animals in this combined zoo and theme park.
- 1 mile(s) from York City Centre, designer labels to bargain basement and everything in between can be found when shopping in and around York. There are three main shopping areas in addition to the City Centre shops; Clifton Moor, Monks Cross and the Designer Outlet.
- 2 mile(s) from York Designer Outlet, York's McArthur Glen Designer Outlets® is full of designer brands at heavily discounted prices. There is a children’s play area also.
- 1 mile(s) from Monks Cross Shopping, Monks Cross offers a range of High Street stores conveniently located in an American style mall.
- 1 mile(s) from Clifton Moor Shopping, Clifton Moor Shopping Centre has a large number of retail stores and supermarkets as well as a cinema complex.
- 1 mile(s) from Micklegate Quarter, browsing the shops in the Micklegate Quarter can lead to unexpected discoveries. There are a wide range of interesting and independent businesses to be found here rather than the high street chains.
- Cloisters Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Modern European cuisine.