296 Esplanade, 4655 Hervey Bay, オーストラリア
出発点:·From: The north. Enter Hervey Bay on Boat Harbour Drive and turn left into Taylor Street proceed to Esplanade and turn in Esplanade to the BEST WESTERN Ambassador Motor Lodge.
- 0.05 kilometer(s) from Whale Festival, Annual Whale Festival and Electric light parade. The second weekend at the Pialba Seafront Oval is the Family Funfest with live entertainment, carnival rides and activities, food stalls and much more.
- 0.65 kilometer(s) from Hervey Bay Historical Museum, The Hervey Bay Historical Museum comprises fourteen buildings showcasing memorabilia of the past. Incorporated in the complex is a fully restored 1910 Church, blacksmith shop, old school room, and slab cottage which house over three thousand exhibits. Spend an afternoon at this interesting venue and soak up the history of a bygone era.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Country Music Social Group, All Country music lovers invited to join us and have a wonderful afternoon of entertainment by our talented 5 piece band and Group Members. We invite all artists to come and join in. Just bring along your Chord Charts and sing with our band or you might prefer to play your own instrument.
- 1.10 kilometer(s) from Fraser Coast Discovery Sphere, Highlights of the centre include an immersive "underwater encounter" with humpback whales and a full sized reproduction of a whale skeleton.
- 2.40 kilometer(s) from Minature Railway, A unique miniature railway village of M and K Model Railways.
- 5.70 kilometer(s) from Botanic Gardens and Orchid, The Botanic Gardens are a cool relaxing spot to visit, have a picnic or watch the bird life. With a collection of around 20,000 orchids in the Orchid House, walks and ponds you could make a day of this outing on your visit.
- 6.10 kilometer(s) from Regional Art Gallery, Displays of both local and visiting exhibitions.
- 6.70 kilometer(s) from Vic Hislop's Shark Show, Vic Hislop is Australias and possibly the worlds most experienced and prolific shark hunter, enjoying international renown for his work. Have a look through his museum with displays, newpaper clippings, photos and lots more in this awesome show. Bring your camera along as photos are welcomed!
- 6.80 kilometer(s) from Hervey Bay Seafood Festival, This fantastic event is an interesting array of trade, government department and industry displays covering all aspects of the industry. Informative and entertaining presentations and demonstrations from experts in the fields of seafood handling, preparation, cooking and serving. Plenty of entertainment combined with an increasing number of food outlets offering an incredible array of fresh local seafood creates a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.
- 7.30 kilometer(s) from Great SandyStraits Marina, There are restaurants and cafes within the harbour as well as souvenir and other shops. The Hervey Boat Club will welcome you with a wholesome meal for a reasonable price. You can sit in the lounge for a quiet drink or play the pokies.
- 8.30 kilometer(s) from Neptune's Reef World, Australias largest collection of living coral, marine life, sharks, sting rays and friendly turtles. Fun for the whole family.
- 13.00 kilometer(s) from Big Woody Island, Located in the scenic Great Sandy Strait between Fraser Island and Hervey Bay, this island features a historic lighthouse, a eucalypt forest, mangroves and a variety of birdlife.
- 13.50 kilometer(s) from Roy Rufus Artificial Reef, The largest artificial reef in the southern hemisphere, covering about 3 square kilometers, with over 63 drops from 1968 to 1987. Some drops consist of car bodies, tyres, stoves, pipes, boilers, and some old ships, and barges.
- 32.00 kilometer(s) from Fraser Island, Fraser Island is a "World Heritage" listed region and is the world's largest sand island. Fraser Island offers a range of activities and natural landscapes to keep all who visit entertained and enthralled.
- 131 kilometer(s) from Lady Elliot Island, The southern gateway to the Barrier Reef.
- 0.85 kilometer(s) from Pialba Place Shopping, Located right in the heart of Hervey Bay, Pialba Place is Hervey Bay’s premiere shopping destination for fashion, variety and value. With Coles, Big W, Australia Post, Medicare and over 40 specialty stores, one-stop shopping has never been easier.Open 7 days a week with late night trading on Thursday evenings and over 800 parking spaces including Hervey Bay’s only all weather underground carpark, Pialba Place is the centre for choice and convenience!
- 1.80 kilometer(s) from Stockland Hervey Bay, When it comes to shopping, the best shopping centre in Hervey Bay is Stockland (Centro). Centrally located at 6 Central Avenue, Pialba, with direct access off Boat Harbour Drive. The centre is the largest fully enclosed shopping centre in Hervey Bay and includes major retailers Target, Supa IGA and Sam's Warehouse as well as 40 specialty stores. Parking for more than 950 cars including a large number of disabled car park spaces close to the entrances. The centre is open seven days a week.
- 3.40 kilometer(s) from Eli Waters Shopping
- 5.40 kilometer(s) from Urangan Central, At Urangan Central Shopping Centre there are a large range of shops available to customers, these include: A video store, Pizza store, Pharmacy, Butcher, Hair Salon, Australia Post, Newsagency, Bakery, Bottle Shop, Clothing retailers, Woolworths and various ATM's are also available on site.
- 7.60 kilometer(s) from Urangan Markets, Markets at the Urangan Marina Complex every Friday night with a free jumping castle. They start at 4pm till 8pm.
- Licensed Restaurant,, on premises, full service, International, open for: dinner, Open Monday to Thursday from 6.00pm. Closed over Christmas from 21st December to 13th January. Closed the day before and the day of all Public holidays.
- Ambassador Lodge Bar, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner
- 0.60 kilometer(s) from Hervey Bay RSL Club, brasserie, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.80 kilometer(s) from Hoolihans Irish, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner, Hoolihans Irish Restaurant & Bar.
- 2.90 kilometer(s) from Wild Lotus Restaurant, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.90 kilometer(s) from Aegean Waters French, full service, French, open for: dinner
- 3.70 kilometer(s) from Coast Restaurant, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.60 kilometer(s) from Gatakers Landing, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.80 kilometer(s) from Viva Italia, full service, Italian, oen for: lunch, dinner
- 5.90 kilometer(s) from The Bayswater Hotel, brasserie, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.90 kilometer(s) from Salt Café, cafe, International, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Pier Restaurant, full service, Seafood, open for: dinner
- 7.10 kilometer(s) from The Waterfront, full service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 7.50 kilometer(s) from Café Balaena, cafe, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner