Ezt kínálja Önnek ez a szálloda:A szálloda magasabb igényeket kielégítő, kényelmes (háromcsillagos) hotel....
Az utolsó foglalás több mint 3 nappal ezelőtt történt Ukrajna oldalról.
Szálloda leírása BEST WESTERN PLUS Austin City HotelA szálloda magasabb igényeket kielégítő, kényelmes (háromcsillagos) hotel.
További információk a szállodáról
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Elnyerte a tetszését ez a szálloda?
Helyezze az emlékeztető listájára!
A szálloda fekvése
2200 S. IH-35, 78704 Austin, Egyesült Államok
- Expressz kijelentkezés
- 1.00 mile(s) from SoCo District, South Congress shopping and dining district-see eclectic Austin at its best with dozens of Weird Austin shops and boutiques as well as many dog friendly restaurants.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Congress Avenue Bat Bridge, Each night at sunset crowds gather to watch Austin's 1.5 million Mexican Free Tail Bat colony leave their daytime sleeping spots under the numerous bridges in town to hunt for insects. A truly amazing sight!
- 2.00 mile(s) from Austin Convention Center, the multi-purpose Austin Convention Center is located in the center of town and houses many world famous events.
- 2.50 mile(s) from Palmer Events Center
- 2.50 mile(s) from 6th Street, the world famous 6th Street Entertainment District is located in the core of Downtown Austin and offers visitors a variety of clubs, live music, restaurants, shopping, bars, and 'people watching' opportunities.
- 2.50 mile(s) from ACL, Austin City Limits is taped at the Moody Theater in the W Hotel. Audiences are limited and tickets are required.
- 2.70 mile(s) from The Long Center for the Performing Arts, is located on the University of Texas campus and offers live music, theater, and dance programs.
- 2.80 mile(s) from Austin Children's Museum, the Thinkery-Austin Children's Museum-offers the whole family a fun and educational good time! www.austinkids.org
- 3.00 mile(s) from Texas State Capitol, the Capitol Visitors Center is located at 112 East 11th Street (southeast corner of the Capitol grounds). Admission is free.
- 3.50 mile(s) from Texas State History Museum, step through the arch and into the grand open atrium of the Museum's core exhibits hall -- it's like walking into a history book writ large with artifacts, recreated environments, and multimedia where you can experience the unfolding "Story of Texas" chapter by chapter. Check movies and show times for the IMAX Theater at www.thestoryoftexas.org .
- 3.90 mile(s) from Zilker Park, is a recreational area in the heart of south Austin. It features the Barton Springs pool, Zilker Botanical Gardens, The Zilker Zephyr miniature train, Hillside Theater, Umlauf Sculpture Garden, Nature Center, soccer fields, volleyball courts, and numerous beautiful picnicking spots.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Bass Concert Hall, the Nancy Lee and Perry R. Bass Concert Hall boasts a vast stage, an orchestra pit capable of holding 100 musicians, dressing rooms to accommodate more than 100 performers, computerized lighting, advanced sound and rigging systems, and a mammoth backstage area complete with workshops for carpentry, costumes, painting, metalwork and props. Ranking among the finest performance spaces in the country both in size and accoutrements, it is no wonder that Bass Concert Hall attracts the world's greatest performers and full-scale productions.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Blanton Museum of Art, welcome to the Blanton Museum of Art! We invite you to experience our inspiring collections and beautiful galleries, take in one of our myriad programs and events, and enjoy our café and Museum Shop. The Blanton offers a range of programs and interpretive tools to fit each visitor's interest and knowledge level. Visitors will gain an abundance of information and insight through gallery tours, artists' talks and lectures by curators and other art experts. Relaxing and fun events like yoga in the galleries and live music in the atrium will further enliven any visit to the museum. Stop by for extraordinary experiences again and again!
- 4.00 mile(s) from LBJ Presidential Library, the LBJ Presidential Library is one of thirteen Presidential Libraries administered by the National Archives and Records Administration. It houses 45 million pages of historical documents which include the papers from the entire public career of Lyndon Baines Johnson and those of his close associates. - See more at: http://www.lbjlibrary.org/footer/plan-your-visit#sthash.nArMqzbl.dpuf
- 6.10 mile(s) from The Elisabet Ney Museum, listed on the National Register of Historic Places based on its significance as the former American studio of Elisabet Ney.
- 7.90 mile(s) from Arthouse at Laguna Gloria, AMOA
- 10.00 mile(s) from Travis County Exposition, site of annual Star of Texas Rodeo and Republic of Texas Biker Rally.
- 19.00 mile(s) from Circuit of the Americas, state of the art Formula One race track and event center.
- 23.00 mile(s) from Dell Diamond, home field for the Round Rock Express, farm team for the Texas Rangers baseball team.
- 1.00 mile(s) from South Congress (SoCo), shops, boutiques, restaurants
- 2.00 mile(s) from Downtown Austin, shops, boutiques, restaurants, bars & clubs
- 2.00 mile(s) from South First (SoFi), shops, boutiques, restaurants
- 3.00 mile(s) from South Lamar (SoLa), shops, boutiques, restaurants
- 4.00 mile(s) from Barton Springs Rd/Zilker, shops, restaurants
- 6.50 mile(s) from Southpark Meadows, shops, boutiques, restaurants
- 7.50 mile(s) from Barton Creek Mall, shops, boutiques, restaurants, movie theaters
- 13.00 mile(s) from Cabela's Outfitters, world's foremost outfitter
- 19.00 mile(s) from Arboretum/Domain, NW
- 32.00 mile(s) from Round Rock Premium Outlet
- 33.00 mile(s) from San Marcos Outlet Mall, Tanger outlet mall
- Blue Moon Rock & Blues, on premises, full service, American, open for: dinner, features live music most weekend nights. Open 4:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Across the street from Starbucks®, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Denny's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Luby's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.06 mile(s) from Curra's Grill, full service, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, small patio for outside dining. Known for their avocado margaritas.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Tree House Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, outside patio among 200 year old live oak trees.
- 1.10 mile(s) from Magnolia Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, eclectic menu, serves breakfast 24 hours. Beer and wine available. Outside dining.
- 1.20 mile(s) from Vespaio/Enoteca, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, consistently rated as having some of the best Italian food in Austin. Enoteca is a cafe and Vespaio is full service. Both have complete bar service and all food is prepared in house. Some desserts and deli items available for take out at Enoteca.
- 1.30 mile(s) from South Congress Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, eclectic menu and Sunday brunch. Full service bar.
- 1.30 mile(s) from Home Slice Pizza, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, pizza made while you wait with a walk up window for pizza by the slice.
- 1.40 mile(s) from Guero's, full service, Tex-Mex, open for: lunch, dinner, very popular spot for lunch and dinner. Large bar area. Extensive Tex-Mex menu.
- 1.40 mile(s) from Jo's Coffee, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee shop with outdoor seating. Light food fare available. In the heart of the trendy SOCO district: a place to people watch and spot celebs visiting Austin.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Bouldin Creek Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, vegan menu prepared with locally grown vegetables. Outdoor dining and takeout available.
- 1.60 mile(s) from Freddies, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports bar with some outdoor dining available and outdoor ping pong and pool tables. Extensive menu of specialty burgers.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Patsy's Cowgirl Cafe, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Stubb's Barbecue, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, located in downtown Austin. Has outside amphitheater for musical performances. Famous for their barbecue; their barbecue sauce can be bought at many local grocery stores and on-line as well.