Ezt kínálja Önnek ez a szálloda:A szálloda saját parkolóhelyeket biztosít.
Az utolsó foglalás több mint 3 nappal ezelőtt történt Egyesült Királyság oldalról.
Szálloda leírása BEST WESTERN Cliff Head Hotel
A szálloda saját parkolóhelyeket biztosít.
Egy kávézó/bisztró és a szálloda saját étterme is rendelkezésére áll.
További információk a szállodáról
Pets allowed with Restrictions Dog friendly
Elnyerte a tetszését ez a szálloda?
Helyezze az emlékeztető listájára!
A szálloda fekvése
Sea Road, PL25 3RB St. Austell, Egyesült Királyság
- Fogadás nappali és éjszaka
- 3.00 mile(s) from Eden Project, Where else in the world, just 3 miles from the BEST WESTERN Cliff Head Hotel, can you trek through steamy jungles and experience the largest rainforest in captivity from 30 metres above the forest floor? Or meander through the fragrant Mediterranean and admire the splendour of the largest conservato
- 8.00 mile(s) from Lost Gardens of Heligan, Heligan, seat of the Tremayne family for more than 400 years, is one of the most mysterious estates in England. At the end of the nineteenth century its thousand acres were at their zenith, but only a few years after the Great War of 1914 bramble and ivy were already drawing a green veil.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Charlestown Shipwreck The Shipwreck and historical artefacts on display in the centre are the largest private collection of this type on public display in Europe. Brought together over the last 45 to 50 years, it forms the basis of one of the most unusual and interesting collections open to the public. There are countles
- 10.00 mile(s) from Jamaica Inn, Jamaica Inn is set on Bodmin Moor, one of the most breathtaking locations in Cornwall who welcome locals and travelers alike. Bodmin Moor is one of Cornwall's Designated Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and it has many noteworthy historical sites dating back to the Bronze age.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Newquay Zoo, For a perfect day out, get closer to over 130 species at award winning Newquay Zoo. See the penguins relaxing in their pool, visit the creepiest crawlies in the atmospheric tropical house, and learn some interesting facts about their big cats and conservation work. Visit the African Savanna exhibit.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Beaches, Carlyon Bay Beach is only a five minute walk from the hotel, it is also known as Crinnis Beach. The beach is fine shingle and is well over a mile long and popular with families. There are plans to re-develop the area behind the beach but this does not affect you getting to it.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Coastal walks, Cornwall has the very best to offer to its ramblers. From walking along an inland path network of over 2,400 miles, simply taking a gentle stroll along your choice of beach, or exploring one of Cornwall's many beautiful gardens and estates, there will always be more to see and do.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Bodmin and Wenford railway, Discover the excitement and nostalgia of steam travel with a journey back in time on the Bodmin & Wenford Railway, Cornwalls only full size railway still operated by steam locomotives. Relax in style and enjoy a leisurely 13 mile round trip through beautiful countryside, taking in the sights and sounds.
- Bay Restaurant, on premises, full service, steak house, open for: breakfast, dinner restaurant and grill style, dinner at 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.