Hotellin kuvaus BEST WESTERN Stil HotelHotellissa on 30 mukavasti varustettua huonetta ja se on luokiteltu 4 tähden hotelliksi.
No pets allowed
Check In -aika:15:00:00
Check Out -aika:12:00:00
Pidätkö tästä hotellista?
Lisää se suosikkiluetteloosi.
63 Nicholae Caramfil Street, 014412 Bucharest, Romania
Lähtöpiste:·From: Henri Coanda International Airport direction. (15 minutes away by driving) Take Bucuresti - Ploiesti Driveway (DN 1) towards Bucharest, at the intersection with Aerogarii Boulevard make left. Continue along Aerogarii Boulevard to Baneasa Bridge. After passing over Baneasa Bridge make right to Nicolae Caramfil Street and after 100 m on the right side of the road BEST WESTERN Stil Hotel is looking forward to welcome you. ·From: City Center-Romana Square. (15 minutes by driving) Take Lascar Catargiu Boulevard towards Victoriei Square. At the roundabout take the second exit and continue along Charles de Gaulle Square. Keep driving on Aviatorilor Boulevard by taking the third exit at the roundabout. At the intersection with Nordului Street keep right to Nicolae Caramfil Street. After 250 m on the left side BEST WESTERN Stil Hotel is located.
- Maksuttomat pysäköintipaikat
- Bussikuljetus lentokentälle
- .2 kilometer(s) from Foriegn Currency exchange
- .2 kilometer(s) from Barber shop
- .5 kilometer(s) from Beauty shop
- .6 kilometer(s) from Herastrau Parc, Home of numerous attractions, including children's playgrounds, a fairground, an open-air theatre, gardens, promenades and the central lake. Transportation by busses and taxis.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Car rental
- 1 kilometer(s) from Travel agency
- 2 kilometer(s) from Village Museum, Founded by Royal Decree in 1936, and covering 15 hectares on the shores of Lake Herastrau, the Village Museum is one of the greatest outdoor museums in the Balkans. Transportation by busses and taxis.
- 2 kilometer(s) from Romexpo, ROMEXPO Exhibitions Centre, Bucharest International Fair, situated on the Northern side of the city, in the midst of a beautiful landscape, is neighboring one of the most important junctions of motorways and air gates, within 10 -15 minutes drive from Bucharest downtown, the Henri Coanda International Airport and the main railway station.
- 3 kilometer(s) from Peasant Museum, The museum offers well laid out, and presented exhibits which tell you all you need to know about the diverse and fascinating history of life around the country over the past four centuries. Transportation by busses and taxis.
- 4 kilometer(s) from Baneasa Shopping City, Shopping Mall, transportation by busses and taxis.
- 6 from Cismigiu Gardens, The most central of the city's public gardens, Cismigiu.
- 7 kilometer(s) from National Opera, The history of the Bucharest lyrical performance closely mirrors the evolution of the Romanian society over the last two centuries, more and more naturally integrated into the European civilization. Thus, the beginnings of professional music in the Romanian Principalities coincide with the staging of musical shows, the opera performances opening for the audience perspectives beyond imagination, on the cultural and knowledge levels of musical masterpieces.
- 7 kilometer(s) from National Theatre, The National Theatre presents an eclectic mix of new plays and classics. It aspires to reflect in its repertoire the diversity of the nation's culture.
- 7 kilometer(s) from Cotroceni Museum, Constructed from 1891, is today the official residence of the Romanian President; part is open as a museum. Transportation by busses, taxis.
- 7 kilometer(s) from Baneasa Zoo, The biggest Zoo in Romania. Transportation by busses, taxis
- 7 kilometer(s) from Botanical Garden, The biggest botanical garden in Romania. Transportation by busses, taxis.
- 8 kilometer(s) from Parliament Palace, Romania's most famous building, was built during the darkest days of Nicolae Ceausescu regime. The biggest building in Europe. Transportation by busses, taxis, subway.
- 8 kilometer(s) from Historic Centre, The Historic Centre of the city is usually referred to as simply Lipscani, the name of its most prominent street. Transportation by busses, taxis, and subway.
- Stil Restaurant, on premises, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Buffet breakfast, business lunch, dinner with a la carte menu.
- 2 kilometer(s) from Pescarus, Romanian, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., Moderate price
- 3 kilometer(s) from Casa di David, Italian, 10:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m., Moderate price
- 3 kilometer(s) from City Grill, International, 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Moderate price
- 3 kilometer(s) from Casa Doina, International, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Moderate price
- 4 kilometer(s) from Cedars Food, Lebanese, 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Moderate price
- 4 kilometer(s) from She She, Chinese, 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Moderate price
- 4 kilometer(s) from Irish Pub, Irish, 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Moderate price
- 5 kilometer(s) from Pizza Hut, American, 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Moderate price