Hotellin kuvaus Best Western Royal Chase HotelMukavaa majoitusta etsiville tämä 3 tähden hotelli on oikea valinta.
Pets allowed with restrictions, 9.50 GBP per night.
Check In -aika:14:00:00
Check Out -aika:11:00:00
Pidätkö tästä hotellista?
Lisää se suosikkiluetteloosi.
Royal Chase Roundabout, SP7 8DB Shaftesbury, Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
- Maksuttomat pysäköintipaikat
- Vastaanotto 24 h
- 0.01 mile(s) from Shaftesbury Town, founded over 1,000 years ago by King Alfred, Shaftesbury is one of England¿s most charming and historic market towns. Famous for it's picturesque Gold Hill. It¿s also home to Shaftesbury Abbey Museum and Garden and Gold Hill Museum and Garden.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Stourhead House & Gardens, a breathtaking 18th century landscape garden with lakeside walks, grottos and classic temples. Climb the King Alfread¿s Tower, for amazing vistas.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Wardour Castle, Old Wardour Castle is a stunning French-style luxurious residence, built in the 14th century for comfort and lavish entertainment.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Longleat Safari and Adventure, England's number one safari park. So much to see and do, you may need two days to see and do everything.
- 21.00 mile(s) from Yeovil Town Football Club
- 22.00 mile(s) from Salisbury City and Cathedral, visit this medieval city with a wealth of attractions to guarantee a great day out. Britain¿s finest medieval cathedral is home to the best preserved of only 4 surviving 1215 Magna Carta.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Stonehenge, after 5,000 years the ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is still a unique and awe-inspiring place to visit, but it¿s exact purpose remains a mystery.
- 27.00 mile(s) from Farmer Palmers Farm Park, one of the South's leading attractions. Plenty of exciting things for the young family to do and take part in.
- 29.00 mile(s) from Monkey World, fun for all the family. This fantastic park gets bigger and bigger every year. Home to all types of monkey and other wild animals
- 29.00 mile(s) from The Tank Museum, follow the story of the tank from it's invention in 1915 through to the present day and the future. You will see 35 of the most important tanks in history housed in a vast state of the art multimedia exhibition.
- 34.00 mile(s) from Bath Rugby Team
- 43.00 mile(s) from Portland National Sail Academy
- 1.00 mile(s) from Shaftesbury High Street
- Byzant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Country Bar/lounge, on premises, serves bar snacks, meals and drinks open 10:30 to 11:00