Hotel description Stadt-gut-Hotel Traditionshotel Großbeeren 1813 Berlin Süd
The three-star Stadt-gut-Hotel Traditionshotel Großbeeren 1813 Berlin Süd was built in 1994 and is located on the southern edge of Berlin, close to Schönefeld and Tempelhof Airport in the region of Brandenburg.
We offer 50 tastefully furnished single and double rooms, equipped with TV, telephone, radio, desk, en-suite facilities and a hair-dryer.
We look forward to welcoming you for dinner at our restaurant Zum Kanonier. Here, plain, simple fare and Prussian cuisine awaits you. In summer guests may enjoy themselves at our beer garden named Königin Luise.
Our hotel also provides a full conference and seminar service for up to 40 participants. A choice of rooms, suitable for up to 40 people, is also available for family celebrations. Our lobby features a cosy lounge area in historical surroundings. Ample free parking, also for buses, is at your disposal.
For hotel.info guests
- Single rooms: 3
- Double rooms: 47
- Meeting rooms: 1 (Maximum number of persons: 40)
- photocopying service
- wake-up service
- free parking
- hotel's own parking spaces
- pet friendly (5 EUR/Night)
- pets permitted (5,00 EUR per day)
- secretary and laundry service for a fee
- satellite TV
- non-smoking room
- suitable for mobile phones
- safe and trouserpress partly available
- vegetarian meals
- outdoor gastronomy
- bicycle hire
- private museum "Prussian traditions"
Accepted credit card payments
- EC-Card (Electronic Cash)