Hotel description Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16Situated on Macau's picturesque waterfront, Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16 is located in the center of the city at the heart of the charming historical quarter, and within walking distance of St. Paul's Ruins and A-Ma Temple! The complex of restaurant, bar, recreational facilities, meeting and banquet venues, in-house casino, and MJ Gallery ensures that Sofitel has created an exquisite world for lovers of "art de vivre". The hotel has easy access to the major points of arrival.
Further information on the hotel
Number of floors:20
Like this hotel?
Then save it in your bookmarks.
Rua do Visconde Paco de Arcos, 0 Macao, Macau
- Meeting rooms: 8
- hotel's own parking spaces
- room service
- quick check-out
- reception open day and night
- quick check-in
- internet access
- satellite TV
- air conditioning
- cable TV
- complimentary daily newspaper
- wake-up service
- MISTRAL Serving contemporary buffets and à la carte with French and Mediterranean flavors, Mistral restaurant's alfresco dining area overlooks Macau Inner harbor. It provides the perfect setting for relaxation, with the emphasis on taste and pleasure.
- PRIVE Privé, an upscale boutique French restaurant, is conceived to be a concept that is more of a "Chef Table" than a traditional style restaurant, offering an intimate dining experience embark on a culinary adventure with Chef Yannick.
- LE TERRACE Outdoor café and bar under the sky of Macau Inner Harbor, with light meals on offer.
- RENDEZVOUS Rendez-vous lobby lounge is decorated in an exotic style and provides a sumptuous choice of signature cocktails and fine wines. Signature cocktails, including So Sofitel, Ponte 16, Fresca and Rosemary Martini, are under the spotlight!
Accepted credit card payments